Chapter 19: The Truth About Kaido

Kid’s POV

We had to much people so Liz and Patty transformed along with Lou and Pat. I just put them in one medium bag. And carried Kaido. I’m kind of happy to be holding her like this. I know she won’t wake up but, I actually like it anyway. I’m happy none of us got eaten. I still didn’t get to tell her how I really felt. Although she already knows. But, I don’t care!! I love her a lot, I mean I cry every day just hoping you would just wake up. I love you Kaido, I really do!! By now everyone knows so I don’t give a damn anymore. I just want you to love me back. Why don’t you love me anyway? “Guys we’re here.” I said putting them on a table for them to transform. “It seems we need to keep Kaido with her siblings.” I stated. 

Kai-Lee’s POV

“Oh hello Kid. What are you doing with Kaido? She’s supposed to be in the hospital!!” I told Kid “You don’t understand a kishin only came for her so she has to stay here.” Kid had explained. “Very well then.” I replied. “What did the kishin look like?” I asked concerned. “Well he was tall and slim with black clothing and dark red eyes… He wore some type of symbol on his arm.” Said Kid concentrating. My eyes went wide. “Did the symbol have a skull with blood coming out of the eyes?” I asked in shock. “Yes that’s correct, how did you know?” He looked confused. “Kid we need to tell you something about our pasts.” I started. “Okay... What is it?” He asked. “Long ago we were together and you see my parents were happy until… My eldest sister Kaido was taken away for a year. She learned about how to control all her powers. You know her strength, anyway she came back different. She was broken, as if she didn’t exist, her true self that is. She pretended she was herself but, we could see through her shield, we knew she wasn’t happy. The day my parents died she was the one who saw them get ripped into pieces with blood all over her clothing as we all watched the kishin leave our home. She became dark after that she was incapable of smiling, being happy, or anything. She then decided that it was Lord Death’s fault that mother and father died. Because she was so blinded by anger she would…” I stopped. I had to cry it’s hard talking about it but, I have to tell him.

Kid’s POV

How can she just mask all of that? “Hey hey hey it’s okay you don’t have to tell me if it’s to hard to talk about.” I said in a comforting voice. She shook her head “She... She would mu-murder innocent people. She would torcher them just to get back at your father. Soon later Lord Death personally fought her himself. Kaido thought we were betraying her by fighting against her. It took a long while, we finally defeated her. So Lord Death looked in her deep red eyes which were filled with hatred and depressing memorizes and erased all of them. Of course she fought till the end.” She said very depressed. How Kaido doesn’t seem like that at all. “You see she is very strong. She went to the school where they torchered her till she was able to control her emotions and power. However they couldn’t so the only way was to make a contraption to lock up most of her power. Yet she is still locked up in the little box without knowing. I bet she’s finding something she never had before, do you know what it is?” She stated and questioned. I shook my head “No.” I stated. She smiled “Love. In all my years I have never seen her like that. I want you to stay with her no matter what. She wasn’t been the same since we were kids until now. Thank you so much!” She praised. “Do you really think she likes me?” I asked. “Of course.” she smiled. I can’t believe that is her past though. I never thought honestly. I still have feelings for her though it keeps telling me to kiss her. Yet she has a boyfriend. Why did I get cursed with foolish love? But, I have to admit I like the fact that Kai-Lee says Kaido likes me. I love you Kaido no matter what happened in your past. I want to be with you till the very end of my life. Even in the afterlife I will stay with you. Forever my love will be for you. 

Kai-Lee’s POV

“Kid, kid, KID!!!!” I screamed. He got out of his daydream. “Oh sorry I was just in deep thought.” He said embarrassed. “Can you stay for the night?” I asked hoping he would say yes. “That would be fantastic.” He smiled. “Great!!”