Chapter 16: Kaido's Stuck In the Hospital

Kid’s POV

“You’re not allowed to see Kaido. None of you are able to unless you’re her family. I don’t want to hear it but, you see she... She is” She stopped. “She is in a coma for who knows probably months or even years.” She continued very sadly. “What?!?!?!?” I screamed. I looked at Ayumu. “HOW!!!!!!!” I SCREECHED!!!!! “You see I healed her completely. However she is going to be lost in her thoughts. Or as we call them, dreams. I apologies.” She replied. I turned to Ayumu furious. “IT’S YOUR FAULT SHE’S IN A COMA!!!!!!!! YOU LOVE HER HUH?!?!?! WELL YOU ARE SLOWLY KILLING HER!!!!!!!!” I SCREAMED ON THE TOP OF MY LUNGS. Calm down, calm down, calm down. “ started to cry!!! “You’re right it is my fault. I’m so sorry Kaido!!!!! I don’t deserve a precious angel like you. I hurt you too much. I have to make it up to her by leaving this world and let her live her own dream.” He finished. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to…” I was cut of by Zack. “I’M GOING TO KILL THE BOTH OF YOU!!!!!! I’M GOING TO RIP YOUR HEARTS OUT AND EAT YOUR FUCKING SOULS!!!!!!!!! YOU DID THIS TO HER!!!!!!” Zack screamed while chasing us. “I’m tired of this!!!! But, Kaido will be mad at all of us!!!!!” I yelled. He turned into a cannon and landed on Jenny who shot over a hundred bullets a second. “HELP!!!!!!” He summoned his father with his rings and said to help him out with Kaido’s angry siblings. So Lord Death himself went to them and “SHINIGAMI CHOP!!!!!!” In his death voice. I hated the weird one and no I understand why he hid his real voice. Terrified me!!!

Kaido’s POV

“Hello Ayumu how was your mission?” I asked. He looked me but, it wasn’t him. “WHO ARE YOU?!?!?!” I shouted out loud. “I’m Ayumu. Your precious boyfriend. You see I met a girl who died so I ate her soul. It was delicious!!!!!!!” He laughed. What am I going to do I’m stuck in a black hole. “HELP ME!!!!!” I shouted. He laughed “Foolish child no one can hear you. I will now eat you!!! HAHA!!!!!” Ayumu stated as we ate my soul. I woke up Sweating “Oh thank god I’m alive.” I said softly. Kid however was lying in my bed “What’s wrong? Didn’t you have fun last night?” He said and that’s when I realized Kid was half-naked!!!!!! Where is his shirt?!?! “Ah what happened exactly?” I asked shocked. “You don’t remember? We were making out with each other for more than an hour. When you decided you wanted me to sleep over your house.” He said shocked.I blushed furiously after that I completely passed out. when I woke up I was with Black*Star. “Hey honey how was your job today?” He asked. “What the fuck you talking about?!?!?” I shouted. “Kaido don’t be mad. If you didn’t get the promotion then you don’t need to be this way.” He said calmly kissing my lips. I woke up again “Hi Tsubaki.” I said cheerfully. “Hey sweetheart” she replied. I smiled then we both went to dinner. “How was your day?” She asked “Really weird I kept having dreams where I was dating Kid, Black*Star, and was being eaten by Ayumu.” I replied. She frowned “I hope your okay and besides it’s only a dream.” She came closer to me and we started to make out. WTF!!!!!!

The Nurses POV

“By the sense of her face she has been getting only nightmares.” I stated to Kaido’s siblings. “Nurse what happens if she doesn’t wake up?” Kai-Lee asked. “Well you see she won’t ever wake up because she would be dead.” I said looking at Kaido. They all looked at each other very nervously. “That can’t happen!!!!” Screeched them all at once. “I’m terribly sorry.” I apologized.

Kid’s POV

I waited outside the hospital door waiting for the nurse. I waited for more than 30 minutes already. When she finally came out. “Is she okay?” I asked worried like. “Please tell me she’s fine or awake!!!!” I added. She smiled “You must really care for her. Are you her boyfriend? And yes she is perfectly fine.” She said smiling. I blushed “No... He is.” I said pointing at Ayumu who was still crying. She laughed then offered us if we wanted to see her. “OF COURSE COME ON AYUMU!!!!!!” I shouted and went straight for the door. Ayumu beat me to it though. He was already on a chair holding her and with his head next to her stomach. “I’m terribly sorry Kaido I didn’t mean for this to happen. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!!” He shouted and stated. “I love you with all my heart. So I set you free to whoever you desire for I am a disgrace to you.” He put his head back down. “I hate myself for doing this to you. All because of me.” He added. I felt so bad about what I said to him. “I’m sorry for yelling at you. It wasn’t your fault it was mine. I shouldn’t have kissed her in the first place.