Chapter 14: Kaido's New Crush

Kaido's POV

I couldn't help it but, run away. "I-I c-can't believe he just k-kis-kissed me." I said to myself. That was my very first kiss. I can't help it but, I can't stop thinking about him. I need some time alone now. I see Ayumu I better summon a Beezlebub. I-I don't feel any better. I can't stop thinking about him!!!! Why is that? I think I have feelings for him too now.

Kid's POV

"I think I did too much to her to take in." I mumbled. "Kid you should apologize to her. Go get her." Maka said. I smiled and ran out the door. She's right. I better just ask her to be friends then. I'm sorry Kaido I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry Kaido I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry Kaido I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry Kaido I didn't mean to hurt you. I have to tell her before I ruin our friendship. "KAIDO!!!! WHERE ARE YOU!!!!!" I yelled as loud as I could. Then I spotted her "KAIDO I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU!!!!!!" I screamed. She looked back and she fell off her board. "AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!" I finally reached her and caught her. "Th-thank y-you." She said. I never heard her stutter before. I smiled "I'm sorry I kissed you." I whispered. She leaned up to my ear and hugged me. Then I just realized I was holding her wedding style. "Oh I'm sorry." I said putting her down. She blushed!!!!! Ha she b-blushed. My heart is beating really fast. "HEY KID GIVE HER BACK!!!! I'M STILL HERE!!!!!" Yelled Ayumu. That's when I remembered his existence. I looked at Kaido "Alright I'll take you down now." I stated.

Ayumu's POV

I gave Kid a Death Glare before I left with Kaido. I really hate him now. But tomorrow I start at the DWMA!!!! I can fight him very fast and easily beat him. Get ready Kid your death is very close!!!! How dare you kiss my sweetheart!!!! I will murder you and feed you to a kishen!!!!! "Kaido are you okay?" I asked. She smiled at me "Yeah I am thanks for asking." She said. I smiled at her.

The Next Day...

"Kaido wake up it's time to eat breakfast." I smiled "Hey Ayumu!! I've been up for a past hour actually." She laughed "Okay then, well eat fast okay, I want to go to school as fast I can." I said "Okay I'll meet you there I have to wake everyone up still." She smiled "Okay then." I kissed her on forehead.

Kaido's POV

"Guy's wake up we have to get school." I said "10 more minutes." moaned Zack. "NOW!!!!! GET UP BEFORE I STAB YOUR OTHER HAND!!!!!!" I shouted. That's when everyone got up and rushed to get ready. "Okay okay sheesh." He mumbled. "Good now lets go!!!" I yelled "Fine." He mumbled again. "Okay everyone hurry it up and transform already we need to go now." I said "Okay Kaido... Transforming now." they all said.