Chapter 11: Face To Face.

Devon looked around the room in confusion before turning her attention back to Natalie making her remember what she was meaning to say, "You'll never guess what just happened! Go ahead, try to guess." A smile beamed on Devon's face as Demi stared at her in utter adoration, her little sister who was once a bundle of joy was all grown up. Devon didn't even notice the number of people in the room, that was the thing about Devon; she wasn't very observant.

"Devon! Your being rude, you ran into a strangers home without manners." Natalie sternly crosses her arms at Devon making her frown, she never had a person to say 'no'. Whatever Devon wanted to do, she did and nobody could tell her what to do which wasn't good now that she's a teenager. She doesn't listen to anything anybody says but from Natalie's stern voice it made Demi want to punch at her for shouting at her baby girl.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry! I just dragged water through the house. Ay, it's a cool house though right Natalie?" Devon was completely oblivious to all the stares in the room before her eyes finally fell onto Demi's after her eyes searched the room. Her soaked clothes stuck to her body which nobody knew what she'd been doing but that was the thing with Devon, she could be up to anything. Her eyebrows rose at how intently Demi was staring at her and it was starting to freak her out.

"Are you mad at me for putting water on the floor? If you are I'll clean it up, I'll grab a towel and-" Demi stopped Devon speaking with shaking her head, "I don't care about the floor sweetheart, don't you know who I am? Who any of us are?" Devon finally got a clear glance at everybody around the room before her eyes fell on Wilmer who was beside Demi.

"Oh, uh, I remember a couple of faces here. I'm very sorry for barging in. " Devon smiled softly as everybody dated at the teenager with wide smiles on their faces from how adorable she was.

"Alright, who do you remember?" Diana wasn't back yet and didn't know Devon was here so Demi had to start a conversation off to tell get her know the family better.

"I remember you, your the one that gave me this bracelet. Uh, Wade? Wayne? Wilmer... Yeah, long time no see. Your dating Demi?-" Wilmer nodded, he was the first one to get up and hug Devon but it shocked Natalie when she hugged him back; she'd never hug any man which was why she was there in case she freaked out meeting Eddie. "-And... Look, Natalie its Marissa!" Devon raised her eyebrows confused on why her aunties co-worker was there. "-I think that's it... Wait, oh my god! It's you." Devon's eyes fell on the 14 year old equally shared back in shock.

"Garza? Was your name that? It was some crazy ass name." Devon walked closer to Madison as everybody stared confused, "No baby girl, you've met Marissa a couple days ago didn't you? And Wilmer a long time ago and you remember a little about Demi and Dallas but you haven't met Madison." Natalie spoke up for everybody in the room.

"Yeah I have! She was the girl that came to our town when we was younger, she was wearing nice clothes and she shared sweets with me and Sabrina. What's up Garza!" Devon smirked as did Madison, both smiling that they'd met a time before that.

"Wait, you met her? How?" Marissa smiled at Devon as she grinned back before turning to Madison who developed her in a hug, "Your my sister." She whispered with a small smile on her face from excitement.

"I know kid, I met her when she wondered of out of a car into our neighbourhood. I don't think she understood the dangers of our neighbourhood back then due to her grinning while she ran but me and Sabrina spotted her and instantly ran to her. She told us she was with her sister but got bored waiting in the car so she rushed off to play with us. Bringing sweets and chocolate with her, she gave us bags full of them! We new she was from a rich family because no kid would share their sweets in our town." Devon smirked as she leaned on Madison's shoulder right when Sabrina walked in.

"Ay look, it's rich girl!" She spoke as soon as she seen Madison but before anybody else got a say in the situation Devon was pulled into a suffocating hug by an unfamiliar person and making her fall over in the process along with the woman. Her eyebrows creased in confusion as she didn't recognise the woman's scent so she immediately pulled away, still on the floor but with a frown on her face.

"Mom, talk about nearly squishing her! You almost suffocated her." Dallas shook her head at her mom while Devon only turned to the woman confused before she spoke, "Hi baby girl. I'm your mom, you don't remember me?" Devon did recognise her voice from the phone call so smiled and nodded just to make the woman feel better but honestly she couldn't remember anything about the woman.

Sure, Diana?" She smiled and nodded, confirming what Devon said before both stood up but not before Diana hugged her once again only this time not knocking her over. Devon didn't hug back, she felt awkward by the situation so she only smiled uncomfortably.

"Devon, manners." Natalie gave Devon a look that made her nod in realisation, "Nice to meet you Diana." Diana frowned at the sound of her full name rolling of her daughters lips but didn't dwell on it.

"Alright, stop playing around. Devon, ready to remember a lot of names?" Sabrina smirked, knowing Devon was bad at remembering them so only shrugged in response before everybody stopped what they was doing and allowed Diana to talk her around the room greeting everybody. "Oh, this is Sabrina!" Devon pointed in her best friends direction who leaned against the door. From both Devon and Sabrina's face; each looking around the huge house, they was uncomfortable with the size of the home.

"Okay, you know Wilmer..." Diana started as Wilmer gave her a small wink of encouragement, "Hello baby girl. We will have to catch up, yeah?" Wilmer asked making Devon immediately nod her head in agreement, she somehow took a liking to Wilmer even when she hated most guys.

"Demi, your middle sister." Dev smiled at Demi but before she could speak Sabrina cut in, "Cool! It's the one who looks exactly like you Dev." Devon only gave a small nod, hating the situation she was in as all eyes was on her and usually she'd love the attention but now it was giving her discomfort.

"You've got a sick voice." Devon's British came out but it only made Demi frown in confusion not understanding the words, "Is that good or bad?" She asked, every one of the Americans would have to get used to Devon's London accent which would be hard as usually Devon talks fast.

"Good, it means like- awesome." Demi stood up to hug Devon which made her sigh and Demi noticed immediately, "It's okay if you don't." Feeling back Devon wrapped her older sister in a hug but loved the scent she had, it made her feel at home.

"Your beautiful, I can't believe your back in my arms." Demi muttered, kissing Devon's head while she squeezed Devon lightly with a grin on her face.

"Okay, uh, Braedon..." Diana had gotten through everybody's name but by the time they finished Devon was baffled by the amount of names she'd have to remember, "Uh... One more time." It made Sabrina snort while Diana folded her arms, trying to be stern but a smile came along with her daughters face; she looked adorable.

"No, you can learn them more but I'm definitely not saying it more!" Diana chuckled nervously, she wanted her daughters stay to be perfect and her to like it. "I'll go finish setting up your room so you can get settled in, oh, Sabrina you'll have a separate room to Devon but only the next door." Devon and Sabrina's jaw dropped.

"We get separate bedrooms! Fucking hell..." Devon blurted out, Diana smiled before soaking out while she turned to Sabrina. "How many bedrooms do they have!" Devon gasped making Demi smirk at how if Devon seen her house she'd pass out from its enormous size.

"Why are you both soaking?" Dallas asked, a confused expression on her face but knowing they'd have to get used to Devon and Sabrina's crazy experiences.

"Oh, Devon jumped of the pier where the beach is around here so I thought she was dead... I jumped in after her. That water was so cold!" Sabrina answered as Devon nodded in agreement before Natalie spoke up.

"Why did you do that Devon?" Devon shrugged, "Funny." All of them shakes their heads at Devon's blunt answer.

After half an hour of getting to know everybody Natalie watched as both of them ran up stairs to see their rooms while Natalie smiled at their retreating backs.

"They seem to have settled in well, I guess I'll be leaving but if you need me phone me!"