Chapter 23: Paint Balling Disaster.

Demi pulled into the car park seeing all of the family already there and waiting before turning to Devon, watching as she tapped on apps of the phone confused. Demi smiled at how innocent her baby sister was, she'd witnessed so many cruel things that she promised herself she'd never repeat to anybody. Could a therapist help her?

"Dev, let's go. You might as well leave that in the car, I'll show you how to use it later." Demi smiled as she headed out towards her large family followed by Devon after she'd left the phone on her seat, not interested in it whatsoever.

"Hi sweetheart." Diana turned towards her daughter with a bright smile as the two walked up to them, Devon gave her weak smile in response before looking over to Sabrina who was standing with Madison and her friends. She loved Madison and Devon was happy for that, the only problem was she didn't know whether she'd loose Sabrina if she went with Demi.

"Alright, shall we go in?" Devon ignored Demi and walked over to Sabrina who had just noticed she'd arrived. Madison grinned at Devon along with her friends and they all muttered hellos to her.

"How'd it go?" Sabrina chuckled seeing the scowl on her best friend's face, Devon only glared at her making her laugh louder.

"I got a phone." Devon exclaimed once Sabrina's laughter died down, her best friend's face turned into a fearful expression as she stared with wide eyes.

"And you think that's gunna help? Why would you get one?" Sabrina angrily pulled her friend towards the side when everybody else had walked towards the man who awaited them.

"Demi got me one, what can I say to her Sabrina? I tried to get out of it by telling her a little bit of the story, don't worry I only told her that I didn't wanna go back because I didn't wan an be dragged back to drug dealers and shit. She believed me and she's actually trying to get us to stay with her." Devon smiled at the thought of staying with Demi, she was the only one that made her feel worthy of love and like she deserved the world; she loved that feeling.

"Are you fucking kidding? Us or you Devon! They only want you, your their family. Out of all of them you tell Demi, she's the one who's famous, thinks she can do whatever the fuck she wants and I know she'll wanna be involved in all this. She'll wanna save the day and shit, she doesn't know how it works with them people. They don't give a fuck who she is and they'll kill her, you really think staying here will make a difference? Sooner or later there gunna get us Devon, I thought you told me we'd sort this before we came out here." Sabrina hissed at her best friend, pacing up and down in circles as Devon's fist clenched.

"Don't fucking talk to her like that, she's my sister. Everything changed when we came here, I didn't know what was going to happen but staying there wasn't helping. Don't you think I've thought about that, when their going to get us, right now I think their leaving us because they've got other people to take care of and I'm trying to think of something. How could we of done this before we came out here? I'm trying so fucking hard to get these guys of my-no OUR backs. This is why I didn't wanna come here! You and fucking Natalie's stupid persuading." Devon shook her head as she irritatedly punched the brick wall in front of her.

"Oh what? Are you gunna get angry now? Well that's what got us involved with them in the first place, you couldn't keep your mouth shut. Macca is going to hunt us down and kill us, don't think we can escape this one be jade no one can save us..." Sabrina's chest heaved as the pair of them had a stare down.

"Who's Macca?" Devon and Sabrina quickly turned towards Madison who stood confused and in fear as she only looked at Devon.

"Your going to be killed?" Madison breathed out in hesitation as Sabrina's eyes widened.