Chapter 18: Alberto.

"Sneaker!" He grinned while everybody stood watching in confusion, not knowing what had happened between the two.

"I thought you got adopted to Australian family?" Devon frowned, remembering the day her friend was taken away, it was after Devon had killed his parents and he had to be put BACK in foster care.

Flashback-- 5 years ago, Devon 10 years old.

"Devon, I'm not going to tell you again! Get out of the car and go in that house were a woman and a man are living, kill them. I have people coming for the bodies and will clean up the mess, you won't get hurt or arrested. I've told you so many times! Why won't you do it?" Devon sat in the back of her cousins car, Patrick Lovato was dying of cancer and she had no other choice but to be with her drug dealing cousin that owned most of London. She'd just been to see him but shown no emotion when she seen him weak and vulnerable, it was the same every time.

Her cousin, Jack, made her go into houses and shoot people that hadn't paid him his money back, she was part of their business and their money sky rocketed with a kid to do all the sneaky work ( which was were her name came from).

"I hate doing it, I don't wanna hurt them." Devon sighed but got out of the worn out car anyway, looking around the dull house which looked like it would collapse any minute. She decided to go through her routine, she'd tell people to run through the back way of their homes while she shot the walls, pretending to shoot them as eyed only hear the gun shots from outside.

"You stupid child! I fucking told you to not talk, who got you to talk huh? That little girl you kept talking about! Well you haven't seen her since we got you out of that damn foster care so get over it." Devon heard screaming and the sound of child's quite whimpers, her cousin didn't say anything about a child in the house?

Devon jumped up the window, pushing her foot through the glass window causing it to go silent due to the smashing glass. Show time, Devon thought as her gun was in her back pocket incase needed then she made her way through the empty home, nothing was there.

"You never fucking listen!" Devon raised her eyebrows when she seen the sight of a young boy in the corner of the room, shielding himself from the hits his father gave him and his mother throwing anything she could to hurt him. Blood covered the boy's arms and face and could see his eye swollen so much she didn't think he could see, without warning Devon took the silencer of the gun anger clouded her eyes and before she had a chance to control herself, two bodies lay dead before her and a kid her age struggling for breath while her eyes widened in fear.

"I shot two people... Oh god what did I do?" Devon muttered while T-Bone finally raised his head.

"Sneaker?"

Flashback over--

She regretted that day but surprisingly T-Bone wasn't crying because his parents were dead, he cried because he was finally free of pain from them. He actually thanked Devon while she hated herself, her anger issues got the best of her and she couldn't stop herself like she usually could. Devon just couldn't stand to see somebody hurt like she was at that time.

"Yeah, people who only went to Australia for a couple days, they moved back here after they decided to adopt me, right mom?" T-Bone smiled towards the woman Devon remembered making her feel relieved on the inside, she'd always wondered if he was still in pain (she guessed not).