Chapter 2

"Hey babe, what are you doing tonight? " My boyfriend, Scott McCall asks me.

"Oh I don't know. I was thinking about going to that new museum with Riana tonight." I lied.

He kisses me on the cheek. I back away so he misses.

"Alright, what have I done now baby? I told you, I won't ever cheat on you ever again. I love YOU, not Lisa. Lisa was just... Lisa!" Scott yells.

"Just Lisa?" Said a pretty blonde girl named Lisa. "My locker is right next to your girlfriends you know!"

"Oh, right. I keep forgetting." Scott lied, again.

I could tell by the way that he was talking that he wanted Lisa to hear him talk. I've known Scott since year 1. I knew he was still up to something with that nasty whore.

"Okay you two do what you always do I'm going to class before the bell-"

DING DING DING!!!

Great. Now I'll really get from my mum. "Rings." I finish. Practically running to class. Scott catches up to me.

"Babe I can explain--"

"No you've already explained enough Scott. I'm done," Tears rush down my face. "Done with you. Lisa really? If you're going to cheat on me at least do it with a girl who doesn't sleep with everyone she lays eyes on!"

"We've worked things out before, why can't we do that again? I know what I did was wrong but I love you and only you. No matter what. I really am sorry Raegan!" He says as he looks as if he's about to cry.

I stare at him, tears still rushing down my face. "It's over Scott, just, leave me alone!"

I start running to class praying that Mrs. Dodson will let me into her classroom. Thank god the door was unlocked. I walk in and take a seat.

"Is there a reason why you were late? You're almost never late! But since you're my star student, I'll let it slip this time. And only this time!" Says Mrs. Dodson.

I quickly grab out my notebook and pen. I heard someone whisper my name but I ignored it. Until I heard an Irish accent. I knew who it was from the second he started whispering to me, Niall Horan.

"Psst, hey!" Niall whispers. "Are you alright love?"

I whisper back, blushing. "Yeah, just some boyfriend problems is all. But it's okay now. The hard part is over with." I laugh as I gently wipe my face with a tissue.

The bell rings. I hurry to my locker so I could get home. Home is where I like to be when I'm upset or sad.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. "So erm, Raegan, right?" I turn around and see Niall Horan, I slowly look into his eyes. Damn, his eyes are so blue and beautiful.

"Yeah, Niall.. Right?" I asked.

"Yeh, so I was wondering, would you want to hang out after school? I mean, it's okay if you don't, I--"

"Yes!" I said before he could finish his sentence. I couldn't help but say yes. He's just so beautiful. Not to mention I've been dreaming about him the past few months.

"Great! How about a picnic and blanket? We can get to know each other?" He said. Staring into my eyes.

I stare back. "That would be.. Amazing. Especially since I had a bad breakup, maybe this won't be bad after all." I smiled, still admiring his blue eyes and beautiful muscular body.

"Alright, I'll pick you up at 5." He smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo, what'd ya think?!

TEAM NAEGAN OR SAEGAN? COMMENT BELOW!