Chapter 37

..................RAEGANS POV..................

Is this seriously happening? My lord. I really hope my 16 year old sister doesn't end up like me. What about school? How's she going to manage to fly back and forth for school? These may be the questions I question myself for the rest of my life.

I sit in the room to check my twitter. Ten thousand new followers. Great. Before my boyfriend was a celebrity I only had 150. Hmm, maybe this'll be fun.

'lalalallalala....."

I click 'tweet.' 50 retweets and 234 favorites in 30 seconds. Oh yeah, this'll definitely be fun.

I hear Niall come in the room. "Are you alright?" he asks me, rubbing my back. Ahh.

"Yeah," I replied. "I just can't believe Harry would do that. I mean, I love my sister, but not that much to go on tour with us."

"It'll be okay," he said, still rubbing my shoulders. "She'll have her own room with Harry I reckon."

Wonderful. Even worse.

"Hey you two, dinners here!" I hear Zayn shout. We head out to the lobby.

Steak, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie, snickerdoodles, with lemonade on the side. Mmm. I could enjoy this.

I put Kylie on my lap. She loves mashed potatoes. I take a little cup from the cabinet and set it on the table for her. I put some potatoes in it.

"So Raegan," Louis asks, shoving a spoonful of potatoes in his mouth. "What are you going to do when we're performing?

"I dunno," I said. I honestly didn't know. "Maybe just hang at the hotel and take Kylie swimming."

"Aw man I wanted to take her swimming!" Niall says, looking down.

"Well in the meantime we could drive around and check out the city," I replied. "You've set us up for free Taxi rides, right?

"Yes," Niall says smiling at me. "I also was going to ask if you would come to our concert tonight?

"I would love to but--"

"Don't worry," Niall interrupted. "I have a nanny who will watch Kylie for free."

"I don't know," I said, biting my lip. "I don't feel comfortable leaving a stranger in our room with our child."

"Not to worry, she has 2 other kids with her, and it won't be in our room. There's a daycare on the 3rd floor!" Niall says. What kind of bloody hotels do they have in California?

"We have arrived in Los Angeles, please buckle up until it is safe to exit the plane. Please turn off all cellular devices so it doesn't affect the equipment."

I buckle my seatbelt, Kylies too. Welp, L.A. here I come.