Chapter 4

----------NIALLS POV----------------

"Aye, it's 4:44 we should get going eh?" I said, still staring into those big brown beautiful eyes.

"Yeah, one second. Have to tell my sister where I'm going so she doesn't freak." Said Raegan, running upstairs to her sisters room.

She comes back downstairs with a big huge smile on her pretty face. "Now I'm ready."

I grab her hand to kiss it. I could tell she liked it because her cheeks became really red. I like it when she blushes. It makes me think I'm doing something right.

I hold her hand until I get to my Shelby convertible. I open the door for her. "For you madam." I said in a fancy British accent."

"Why thank you, Mr. Horan I'm delighted." She said, laughing. I laughed as well.

As I get in the car and shut the door I look at her again before I start driving to the park. I can't help it. She's so beautiful. She looks back at me with those gorgeous brown eyes.

I quickly look at the road, trying not to be a creep for staring at her. I clear my throat. "So em, which park yea?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter, how about Edward Stone park? I used to go there when I was a kid. I would always throw bread in the pond and feed the fish." She said, laughing.

"Edward Stone it is Miss!" I blurted out. This is going to be a long wonderful date. Or is it a date? I don't know. Whatever is comfortable with her will comfort me.

We arrive at the park and get set up next to the pond. I take out some bread and hand some to her.

"I used to throw bread in the pond when I was a little kid as well. Sometimes, when I'm upset I come out here and watch the fish swim to the top." I said, embarrassed.

She looks at me in a surprised way. "You? Upset? How can you be upset. Everyone in the school wants you. I've never met someone who hasn't wanted you. Except that Lisa whore--"

"Lisa MgGlauffen?" He asked.

"Yeah, you know her?" She asked, her eyes wide open.

"I used to date her until she cheated on me with this Scott kid." I said, looking down in shame. She really was a whore.

"Well looks like we've both been cheated on by our own boyfriend and girlfriend. You see, Scott also cheated on me. With Lisa."

I looked at her slowly looking up and down. "Wow, it's like they wanted us to be together. Who would cheat on a girl as beautiful as you?" I asked, grabbing her hand and aligning my fingers with hers.

Something shocked me when I grabbed her hand. It felt like, I was in love. But I can't be in love already can I? I never believed in love at first sight but this girl is different. It's like we're meant to be. I can't give up on this girl. I got to have her.

---------------------------------------------

Awwwe do you think Niall found love? Comment and vote!