Chapter 12

..........RAEGANS POV..........

I can't even breathe, speak, or move. This can't be happening to us. We're sixteen years old. Too young for this.
I burst into tears, wondering if they're happy tears or sad tears. Niall starts to lose it. It's as if his whole immune system fell apart and the only way he's living is because my heart is part of his.

"What do we do? I'm not ready to be a father Raegan." He said. Shaking his head and wiping his tears.

"We'll get through this I promise. I'm scared too. But we love each other right? Ill call a doctor and get an abortion scheduled." I said.

He stares at me in disgust. "Abortion? No. No no no. I'm sorry but I'm against abortion. It's murder. If you don't want to care for the child then fine, I don't have father experience but this is my mistake, I'm going to fix it and be the best father out there." He smiles, but still in tears.

Something about that changed my mind. The way he supports me just lights up my world. But Scott, oh Scott. He's going to be broken. Wait, what am I saying? He cheated on me I don't care about him anymore! Everything I have is right here in front of me. Niall.

*Phone rings*
Niall picks up his phone answers.
"H-hello?" He stuttered.
"NIALL GET YOUR ARSE TO THE HOSPITAL, PERRIES IN LABOR! THIS IS IT MATE, IM GOING TO BE A DADDY TODAY!" Zayn screams.
"Sir keep it down we have babies--" he hangs up the phone.

I try to stand up to see if I can handle it.

"No you stay here, I'm going to come back." He said.

"Absolutely not," I replied. "Perries my best friend and I promised her this summer I would be there for the birth of the baby."

Niall hesitates furiously. "Oh, all right. But don't tell the lads about us until after the baby is born."

We arrive at the hospital and rush to Perries room. She looks like crap, sweaty, legs exposed to the world. And there's the boys, just staring at her as she's exposed to them.

"Baby do as the nurse says and breathe for me okay I'm here." Zayn says, concerned for his girlfriend. He looks like a mess too.

"I can't do this Zayn," She replied, bawling her eyes out. "I'm scared..."
She starts to scream as Zayn grabs her hand and tries to comfort her.

The nurse walks in. "Alright Perrie. Tell us who you want in the room, you're ready to push."
"Just Zayn, and Raegan." She says, frustrated. "CAN YOU HURRY UP!"

The boys all scurry out of the room. I kinda laughed. Poor Perrie. I walk over to hold her hand to comfort her too.

"Alright now, push...."

Now the real screaming starts. It's starting to make me sick. She screams loud, I can tell Zayn is getting a head ache.

"Push...... The head is out! One more push......" The nurse said calmly.

Perrie pushes. The nurse grabs a 7 lb 2 ounce boy and cleans it and wraps it in a blanket. He starts to cry.

Zayn couldn't take his eyes off his son. The nurse handed the baby to Zayn. Zayn starts to cry. Men don't cry, do they?

"Hey there little man, I'm your daddy," he stutters. "And this is your mommy."
Perrie looks at him, out of breath, and starts crying too. Zayn hands his son to his beautiful girlfriend, the mother of his child.

The lads come inside. Harry, Liam, and Louis, come running in. Except Niall. He slowly came in looking at the baby. I could tell what was on his mind.

"What's his name mate?" Louis asked.
Zayn looks at Perrie and takes his son out of her arms so she could sleep.

"Gavin Juwaad Malik-Edwards."