Chapter 44

..................NIALLS POV...................

I lay there, worrying about Raegan. I came inside her 3 times. What if she's pregnant again? Can she take a morning after pill?

"Babe," I say, getting her attention.

"What?" She replies.

"I.. Ejaculated in you.. 3 times." I whispered.

"Yeah? And?" She says, not looking shocked at all.

"Oh," I said. "Aren't you worried about getting pregnant again?"

"No," she says. "I have birth control pills in my purse. I've been taking them since we left."

Phew. I couldn't risk having another baby. Not now anyways.

I put on a shirt and pick up Kylie.

"Can't we just stay up here babe? I want to spend time with you and Kylie." I ask.

"Oh alright." She says, taking Kylie from my hands and setting her back on the floor. She kisses me.

We sit there as our daughter grabs ahold of the entertainment center. She stands up.

"Yay!!" We clap. Kylie laughing and falling back on her butt.

She gets back up again and walks. No hands. Raegan looks at me and smiles.

"She's growing up so fast," she says, laying her head on my shoulder watching our daughter walk.

"C'mon." I grab her hand and sit on the floor. "You sit across from me.

She sits across. I grab Kylie to face her mum.

"Come on princess walk to mummy!" Raegan says. There she goes, oh never mind. She falls straight on her butt, laughing. I laugh too, so does Raegan.

Raegan helps her up and faces Kylie towards me. She walks back opening her arms wide smiling, waiting for me to catch her.

"Gotcha!" I say, picking up Kylie and tossing her in the air. She giggles.

My daughter can walk. I got butterflies in my stomach as I hand Kylie to her mum. Watching her laugh and kiss her mummy on the cheek.