Chapter 7

"Hello?" I yelled. "Anyone home?"

No one answers. Thank god. I want to be alone with him.

"Let's go upstairs to my room." I tell him.

He locks his car doors and heads upstairs to my room with me right behind him, his hand in mine.

We sit on the bed. Staring at each other. Just staring. His boner still showing. He sees me looking at it again and rubs it to try to calm it down.

"You're a naughty girl aren't you?" He asked, winking at me.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I smiled back.

He grabs my hand and we started to kiss again, heart pounding faster than ever. He moves his other hand down my shirt. I liked it, a lot. We kissed and kissed for a good 6 minutes.

I take off my shirt fast, still kissing him. I take off my bra, still kissing him. I don't know what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. He just turns me on.

He unbuttons his pants without saying a word. Still kissing me. I look down and see this huge humongous thing between his legs. My lord it was huge. I put my hand down and start to stroke it. He moans and groans. He liked it a lot. I kept doing it for him because I liked to give him pleasure.

"Oh shit," he said, moaning. "Awww."

"You like that?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah, now it's my turn to return the favor." He winks at me and lays me down on the bed and spreads my legs wide open.

I felt something wet rub against my clit. Oh my god it felt amazing. I moan and moan as he glances at me then keeps licking. He stops.

"Are you sure you wanna do this babe?" He asked.

"Now that you've got me going. Yes." I said.

I lay there naked, my legs are still wide open and he comes closer to me, kissing me.

"Take it slow, I'm a virgin." I said in shame.

"Anything for you my love." He said.

He inserts his huge humongous 'thing' inside me. I started to jump but he runs his fingers through my hair and says "Don't worry, it'll hurt for only a second."

He starts to push against me. The pain was gone and I started to love it. It felt so good.

"Faster Niall... Faster...." I said, moaning so loud I'm sure the neighbors heard me.

He starts to go faster and faster, moaning with pleasure.

"You're so damn tight it's making me want to--"

I felt something warm inside me, like a liquidity substance.

"What was that?" I asked. Confused.

"I ejaculated in you." He said, with a scared look on his face. "You were just so tight and--"

"Babe, don't worry about it okay. I'm fine. I love the way you make me feel when I'm with you."

He smiled. "Yeah you're right. You're a screamer!"

"A what?" I asked. I never knew about sex that much. I never took sexual education classes.

"A screamer," he said. "You were screaming with pleasure as I went in and out of you. Which is why I came inside you."

I smiled. I'm a screamer. That's good right? Right. I kissed him. I heard footsteps downstairs. We quickly grabbed our clothes and put them on and sat there acting like nothing happened.

Riana opens the door.

"Oh.. Hey Niall!" She said in a flirty way. "Raegan, why is your hair all messed up?"

I looked in the mirror and saw my hair was everywhere. Oh my god. Is that what sex does to you?

"N-nothing." I said, stuttering.

"Well it was nice seeing you Raegan." He said, kissing me on the cheek. "See you ladies at school. Good thing it's the last day tomorrow!"

"Wait," Riana said, stopping him. "Would you like to stay for dinner tomorrow?"

I gasped. Dinner? No. Not with my parents.

"Maybe he doesn't want to--"

"Oh sure you can stay if you'd like!" Riana blurted out.

"That would be lovely thank you," Niall said smiling really big. "See you tomorrow ladies."

I look at my sister with an evil looking face.

"I'm going to murder you."

She shrugs.