Chapter 3

"DING DONG"
I hear as I quickly brush my hair. Gosh, he's here already? It's only 4:09!
I run downstairs to open the door, not realizing that my hair is still a mess.

"Oh hey Niall," I blushed with embarassment. "What are you doing here so early?"

"I dunno, I wanted to see you so I figured I could come early." He said, using that one smile that always gets me going.

"Oh, right, come on in and make yourself at home. I've got stuff to do so you can go ahead and turn on the tv if you'd like."

I run back upstairs to brush my hair and put my makeup on. Riana comes bursting in my room.

"Is that, Niall Horan downstairs?" She asked.

"Yeah, can you believe it? He wanted to hang out with me!" I said in excitement.

Apparently Niall heard us talking from downstairs.

"Of course I want to hang out with you. I seen you in school with your ex boyfriend. You didn't look too happy so I thought maybe we could do something to make you feel better!" He said, with is cute little Irish accent.

I scream inside my head. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I rush downstairs and sat on the couch across from Niall.

"You can sit by me if you'd like, I don't bite." He said, making my heart pound even faster than it already had been when he first talked to me.

"Oh, right." I chuckled.

................. NIALLS POV.............

"'My god this girl is so beautiful," I think to myself. She stares at me with her sparkling brown eyes. I love her eyes.

"So?" She said, trying not to smile.

"I'm sorry I just keep spacing out, I just love your eyes." I said, wishing that I hadn't.

She looks at me in confusion and finally smiles and says, "You like my eyes?"

"Yeah, they really bring you out, ya know?" I said, feeling a little better that she didn't end up slapping me.

"Funny you say that because I like yours too." She mumbled.

I smile. I really want to kiss her, but we've only been talking since today. All I could think is, "This girl could change my life."

---------------------------------------------

AWEEE NIALLLLLL LOL WHAT DO U THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? COMMENT AND VOTE!