Chapter 30

.......................NIALLS POV..................

1 more hour. Just one more. I'm so tired. I just want to see my little girl and cuddle with my girl.

"Niall, you realize, once we step outside of this plane there are going to be fans everywhere, right?" Zayn asked, looking scared as well.

" I don't care, I just want to go home." I replied.

"Me too. Gavin's at my mums house. I have to stop by and pick him up since Perrie is still in America for another month." He added.

The plane came to a halt as we glide down on the surface. Finally, home.

I step outside to see thousands of fans all around. I couldn't see Raegan or Kylie anywhere in sight. I began to worry.

"NIALL!" I heard someone say, I turned around and ran straight to my girl and my baby.

"I missed you so much beautiful." I told Raegan as she handed me Kylie. She stopped crying.

"Let's get out of here before the fans come and tackle us." She said, walking through the fans, I followed.

"Niall who is that?" "Is that your sister?" "Daughter? Oh please don't let it be. She's too ugly! I'll make some real cute babies with you!"

I stopped. I looked around to see who said that about my daughter. I realized I'm a celebrity now, I have to deal with this kind of hate. I angrily stomped out of the crowd and caught up with Raegan.

We got home and set Kylie in her walker and put on a movie for her, Dora the Explorer. She loved that. She stops in her walker and turns around and smiles at the tv.

I kissed Raegan on the cheek. "I missed you so much baby you don't even know." I said, giving Raegan a massage.

She moans. "I missed you too babe. Kylie's finally starting to teeth. Isn't it wonderful darling?"

"It's beautiful." I added, watching Kylie laugh at the tv.