Chapter 39

I sit there watching Kylie play with her toys crawling around. She looks at me.

"Da da da da da!"

I chuckled. She grabs her rattle and starts to lick it.

"Ready to go play with some more toys princess?" I ask, picking her up.

She smiles with her two tiny teeth. Aww.

"Babe wait, I can't find my foundation--"

"You look beautiful without makeup," I finish. "We can get more after the concert."

"Okay," She replied, putting her things away and walking towards the door. "C'mon."

We get to the daycare, 2 kids are over at the kitchen set playing house, I set my little girl on the floor as she crawls over by the books laughing.

"Hello" a lady said. "Oh Niall! My daughter is a huge fan of you!"

"I saw her in the elevator," I smiled. "We gave her some meet and greet tickets."

Her mouth opened wide. "Well, the daycare here closes at 7. I could bring her and.. Kylie right? I can bring her to meet you guys there!"

"That would be lovely thanks!" I reply, shaking her hand.

"Well love, lets go catch up to the boys, we don't want to miss our limo." I grab her hand as we went down to the lobby.

"About time," Louis said, his arms crossed. "What'd you guys do? Bang before the ride?"

I gulped.

"No, we had to drop Kylie off at daycare." Raegan finished, stealing the words out of my mouth.

"And it took that long?" Liam asks. "Oh well, lets go!"

"I bought you two some sunglasses at the gift shop," Harry says, handing me 2 pairs of sunglasses. "For the cameras and all."

I put them on, I take Raegans hand and walk out to the limo.