Chapter 14

.......RAEGANS POV..........

"I'm having a girl." I said, crying in Niall's shirt.

"No, we're having a girl." Niall corrected.

"Right," I chuckled. "Help me up babe, will you?"

He happily picks me up and puts his hand on my belly and rubs.

"Daddy's here," he said. "He'll always be here for you and your mum."

He kissed me on the cheek.

"I have 560 pounds, we need to get prepared." He said, looking at me then looking down at my stomach. "Now what kind of crib do you want princess?"

We enter the baby section. Lots of toys, blankets, cribs, strollers, were neatly in order. I laid my eyes to this one crib I fell in love with.

"You want that babe?" He asked me.

"Niall, it's too expensive I don't want you using your money on me." I replied.

"Nonsense. And it's for you and our daughter. She'll love it!"

"She's a baby Niall, how will we know if she'll love it or not?" I asked confusingly.

"You'll know when she falls asleep in it." he replied. "Trust me babe. I have plenty of money."

He grabs the crib and we head out with a cart full of baby stuff.

"I want to go home and rest," I said to him exhaustingly. "Can you come over later tonight?"

"But I have to show you something." He takes a left turn. "Close your eyes, I'll lead you the way."

He guides me out of the car and takes me to an area that smells like paint and new flooring.

"Okay, open. He said.

I open my eyes. It was a room with pink wall paper and wooden flooring.

"Are you serious Niall? This is amazing! How did you get this and why?" I asked, walking around the new baby's room.

"My mum thought it'd be good for us. We have a child on the way and I figured since we're together we can have our own place together. You, me, and that little sugar booger down there." He points to my stomach.

"Niall, the doctor said I can't lift anything over 25 pounds--"

"Not to worry my love, the lads are coming over to help." He said.