Chapter 6

.................NIALLS POV..................

My god. I'm such an idiot. What boy loses his balance and falls into the desert on his first date? I'm such a fool.

She looks at me, dying of laughter. I laugh too. At least I made her smile, right? So that's all that matters to me.

"I'm awfully sorry about that, why don't we go get some ice cream instead?" I asked in shame.

"That would be, lovely, unfortunately I have no money." She said, still laughing her ass off. I liked it when she laughed her ass off.

"Don't worry about that," I said. "I'll pay, after making a fool out of myself I think I should pay."

"It's alright babe, it wasn't foolish, quite funny if you ask me." she said, still laughing at me. "She takes a handkerchief out of her purse and wipes off the pie off my face.

"Man I'm such an idiot," I said, chucking. "That wasn't supposed to impress you. I was supposed to impress you by doing this after desert."

I move slowly to her lips. She does the same. We kiss. We actually kissed. Something I've been dying to do the first second I laid my eyes on her. My heart starts pounding so fast it's as if she heard it.

"You're right. That did impress me." She said, her eyes glazing at mine."

........................RAEGANS POV.............

"Did this seriously just happen? A kiss! Oh my god!!" I thought to myself, staring at him. I look down and I see something sticking out of his pants. What was that?

He looked at me and saw me looking down. I quickly looked back up.

"Oh that I'm so sorry I can't help it when I'm around you." He said, rubbing his boner.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah again I apologize." He said in shame. It's as if he's always in shame. I didn't care. I liked it.

"Heh, no need to apologize, it happens."

He grabs my hand and looks me in the eyes. "Raegan I know this is only our first date, but, I really like you and I don't know if this is a good time to ask but will you--"

"Yes, I will marry you!" I said, happily.

"W-what?" He laughed. "It's too early for that don't you think? I was actually going to ask if you would be my girlfriend."

I gulped with embarrassment. "Oh right yeah, yeah I will be your girlfriend." I said, embarrassed and happy at the same time.

He kissed me on the cheek. I felt like a whore. Breaking up with my ex boyfriend at school then getting another after school. But who cares? Not me of course. This boy is perfect for me.

I help him pick up the food and blankets and put it in the back of his car and got in.

"Ice cream, right?" He asked.

"Actually no, I'm not hungry. Lets go to my place yeah? I think my sister is at her friends house so we would be alone." I said, praying that she really was at her friends house.

"Sounds good to me" he smiled. Taking a left and going straight 4 blocks to my house.