Chapter 9

........RAEGANS POV..........

I look at my sister. Confused and denying what the hell just happened.

"What the hell was that all about?" Riana said. Looking at me as if I'm the reason they started fighting.

"Don't look at me, Scott kept talking to me!" I said, angrily frustrated.

"You could always put a restraining order on him you know." She said.

"No, that won't be necessary."

I walk my sister to class and head to English. Yay, English. Something I've known since I've entered this messed up world.

"WOOHOO!!! SUMMER SUMMER SUMMER!" I hear in the hallways. Yay, summer.

"Hey girl!" A girl shouted and practically made me jump.

"Oh hey Ash, is there a reason you haven't talked to me in school until now? I thought we were 'best friends'?" I said in disgust. Ash has been my best friend since we were in diapers.

"I've been focusing more on my classes. You see I'm failing. I barely even passed year 10. Give me a break!"

Niall walks up and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey beautiful," he said, putting his hands in mine.

I kiss back. "Hey love, we still on for the movies today?" I asked

"Yeah about that," he started. "I wanted to ask if you wanted to come to my house and meet the lads and my parents!" He said, smiling.

I felt as if my world is a fairy tale. He's the prince and I'm his princess.

"Yeah, I'd like that." I smiled.

"Great, pick you up at 7." He replied, kissing me on the lips and pinching my boob.

"Hey now watch the merchandise!" I laughed.

"Sorry," he gave this creepy smile but gorgeous smile. "I'm a bad boy Ha-Ha!"

"Bye snowflake," I said, smiling. As usual.

"Let's go, I can't take anymore of Antonio's singing!" Riana screamed, Grabbing my hand and dragging me with her.

As I got home to get ready for another beautiful day with Niall Horan, Riana walks in..

"Excuse you I'm naked!" I yelled.

"Oh come on its not like I haven't seen you naked before!" She said. "But anyways I'm taking mums car and staying the night at Hannah's house."

"Alright, does mum know?" I asked.

"Well duh, she wouldn't let me steal it now would she?" She replied.

"Okay go I need to get dressed Niall is taking me to his house to meet his parents.

I get dressed and do my normal routine, brush hair, makeup, brush teeth, deodorant and perfume.

****DING DONG*****

"Come on in." I yelled downstairs, watching Niall enter the house and run upstairs to kiss me.

"You look beautiful my love," he says, making me blush.

"Not as beautiful as you." I said sarcastically.

"Right, ha-ha," He said. "You ready?"

"Yeah, just got to get my purse." I said, grabbing my purse.

Niall picks me up and carries me down the stairs in his arms. He's so strong. He smells amazing as well.

He sets me in his car and kisses me on the lips, and as usual, I kiss back.

We arrive at his house. The boys were in Louis' car waiting.

"Hey mates!" Niall yelled.

"What's up bro?" Zayn said, next to this beautiful girl, with a big stomach. Why does she have a big stomach?

"Hey Raegan," he said, "Yeh, that's my son in there, right babe?" He asks Perrie, his girlfriend.

"Yep," she said. Little bugger just won't stop kicking me today!"

"How many months do you have left?" I asked, trying to make a good conversation with her.

"I have 2 months to go, can't wait to see his face. I mean, I know it's bad being young and pregnant my age, but I have the best boyfriend to be here with me to support me, ya know?" She said, smiling over at Zayn.

Zayn blushes. He looks happy about being a to-be daddy. Which is great. Most teen dads leave the mother after they find out their girlfriend is pregnant.

"Let's go in shall we?" Harry blurted out. "I'm starving."

We all walk in together, Perrie wobbling, and Zayn helping her. I can only imagine her pain. Poor girl.