Chapter 36

LOL. DUDE I WAS OUTSIDE RIGHT AND I SAW THIS GIRL ON HER BIKE, SHE WAS LIKE 6-7. SHE FELL OFF HER BIKE AND STARTED CUSSIN AND STUFF SO I TRIED NOT TO LAUGH SHE WAS LIKE 'MOTHER FU****ER!!' WAAAAAAAAAAAA OKAY THATS A LITTLE SHORT STORY FOR Y'ALL. OK. ENJOY. ALSO LEAVE A FEW COMMENTS AND VOTE? THANKS BABES XX

...............NIALLS POV....................

I hop out of the shower with my girl. And head out in the lobby with the boys.

"Were we loud?" I ask, nervously.

"YES!" They all shouted. Oops.

"Da da da da da" Kylie whines, reaching her arms out to me. I pick her up.

"She was whining the whole time, we didn't know what to do mate." Liam says.

"What'd I miss?" I hear Raegan say as she walks towards us.

"Oh nothin. Just a couple cries here and there from your daughter!" Harry shouted. "Oh by the way, your sister is coming to Los Angeles."

"Excuse me?" Raegan shouted, her face was redder than ever.

"Well," Harry started to say. "At least I'm being honest this time.

I could tell by Raegans expression she wasn't too happy.

"They are a couple too ya know." Louis said, looking at me then Raegan.

"I don't care! I don't want to hear my sister banging Harry when I try to sleep!" She shouted. I've never seen her this pissed in my life.

"That's why we got our own rooms, duh." Zayn said, laughing harder than ever.

"And how exactly is she going to get here huh?" She asks, crossing her arms and stomping her foot repeatedly.

"I told her I'd send her some money when we landed in Los Angeles." Harry replied, smiling and showing his dimples.

"Whatever," Raegan said after storming to the room. "HAVE FUN BANGING EACH OTHER!"

"Well normally when people screw each other they're in a good mood, but not that lady," Louis chuckles. "I can see why you love her Niall."

That's right. I do love her. I love the way she smiles at me when I have Kylie in my arms, the way she gets mad at me is hot. I love her, and I hope to be with her for the rest of my life.