Chapter 32

So I'm writing chapters in school lol. Am I cool yet? Oh why thank you! LMFAO. Okay I'm a dork. I'm bored, and I didn't want to work on speech so I'm writing chapters until I get out, which is in a half hour. Then I'm going to beg my mom to get me some McDonald's wooooooo yolo tho, yolo. Who cares about me it's the book you're all wanting! Okay, enjoy my little munchkins! xxxx

.................NIALLS POV......................

"I'm ready, what else do we need?" Raegan asks me.

"Did you pack Kylie's toys, baby food, spoons, blankets, diapers, wipes, carseat, binky, juice, clothes, and shoes?" I ask.

She looks at me in a weird way.

"This is why I love you." She kisses me on the lips.

I double pack Kylie's stuff just to be on the safe side. I set it next to mine and Raegan's luggage.

"We leave tomorrow for Los Angeles. So we have a long flight. I've gotten us a pretty nice hotel room, 2 bedroom, you can set Kylie's stuff in her room, I asked the hotel workers to give us a crib." I added.

"Lord. Only been famous for a month and you already get spoiled like a celebrity!" She says, punching me in the arm. Ouch.

"I am a celebrity love!" I replied. "I'm going to show you and Kylie to the world on stage because I love you two so damn much." I kiss her on the cheek.

****doorbell rings*****

"Hayyyyyyyy!!" The boys cheered, looking like little kids.

"What's up my homies." I said. They gave me a weird look.

"What's a 'homie?'" Harry asks.

"It means friends I think," I replied. "I learned it from some dude in Miami!"

"Reminds me of bacon and eggs." Louis shouted. That boy shouts at everything unexpectedly, which is why I brought earplugs for Kylie and Raegan. I'm used to it I guess, well I'm going to have to.

"You guys want to order a pizza or something?" I hear Raegan ask.

"Nah, I'm going to hang out with my mum before I go." Zayn replied. "I'm thinking about buying her and my little sisters a house."

The boys agreed. Maybe I should too.