Chapter 28

WARNING: CAN BE VERY DIRTY SORTA

....................RAEGANS POV.............

I lay there with my boyfriend, my vagina still in pain from his big dick going in me.

"You feel better honey?" He asked me.

"Kinda, you're so big it makes me hurt!" I replied.

Kylie starts crying. I try to get up but I couldn't walk. Niall puts his hand on my shoulder.

"I knew this would happen," he added. "I'll get her for you."

He walks out of the room. I can't even move it hurts so much. He's gotten bigger since the last time we had sex.

"Did I mention you were tight as hell?" He asked me, walking into the bedroom, then kissing me.

I nodded. I never knew I would be that tight. Especially after pregnancy. But then again he's huge.

I lay in bed for hours, still not able to get up and walk. Niall wraps his arms around me and plays with my nipples.

"Want round 2?" He asks.

"Niall I can barely walk, maybe tomorrow." I replied. I wanted to go round 2 but I still couldn't walk after what we just did.

I carefully get up, trying to keep my balance. I put on my clothes to go check on Kylie.

**doorbell**

Shit. Do they not realize I have a daughter trying to sleep? I walk to the door and open it, it was the lads.

"Hello Raegan," They all said, hugging me. "Where's Niall?"

"Oh, in our room." I replied.

Niall comes out of the room shirtless and in his boxers. The boys looked at me, then at Niall.

"Ohhhhhhh." They all said, winking and smiling.

"We came over here to check on you and Niall, but I see you adults got that taken care of." Liam said, trying not to laugh.

I rolled my eyes, and led them to the couch to sit.

"Niall put some clothes on we got to talk!" Harry screamed.

"Shhh, Kylie is sleeping." I said to Harry, slapping him on the arm.

Niall comes out and sits next to me.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"We've been signed." Louis replied, happily. "We're going to America tomorrow!"

I look at Niall and he looks back at me. I encourage him to go, it was his dream.

"But what about Kylie?" Niall asked the lads.

"She has a mother, we won't be gone long, just a few weeks."

I try to hold back the tears. Kylie starts crying, Niall goes to take her out of her crib and sets her on the floor to crawl around.

"I dunno," Niall said. "I got a kid to worry about now."

"So does Zayn." Harry replied. "And Perrie. She's going too. After all she's in Little Mix."

I sit there in awkwardness as Niall looks down at his little girl.