Chapter 15

..........NIALLS POV.............

I could tell the way her face lit up she was happy. I love making her happy, it makes me happy.

*Knock knock*

The lads enter the emptied apartment. Harry stares at Raegan and winks at her.

"Hey Raegan." He said. Still not taking his eyes off her.

"Back off Harry. Find your own baby mama." I laughed.

"Alright so we brought your stuff from your room, your mum ordered the furniture which should be any minute, so lets get your stuff inside then we'll go to Raegans and get hers." Liam nodded.

"Do you want to stay here love, or go with Liam to take you home?" I asked her.

"I'm fine here, I want to be with you." She replied, looking me in the eyes. I grab her waist and started kissing her.

"You can do that later you two lovebirds," Louis mumbled. "After all, this is your house. You can have all the hot sex you want when you're moved in!"

"LOUIS!!" Harry screamed, looking around to see if anyone else said it with him, they stared at him.

"Only works with you mate," I said, dying of laughter. I patted my best friend on the back, gave my girl a kiss, and started grabbing boxes into the house.

................RAEGANS POV.........

"Looks like its just me and you for now kiddo,

." I said to my stomach. I'm losing my mind. I've been talking to myself for weeks.

I stand there and watch as the boys bring in boxes. I felt bad for not being able to help. I go out to grab a few boxes.

"Raegan what the hell are you doing love?" I heard Niall shout, he ran fast and took the boxes out of my hands and carried them inside.

"Don't worry, he's just concerned for you and the baby, trust me, been there, done that," Zayn spoke, catching my attention. "He's always talking about you and how proud he is to be a dad soon."

"I don't see why, we're only 16!" I shouted. I sat down, the baby doesn't like it when I scream and yell so she kicks me.

"Ow, mother--"

"What? What's wrong hun?" Niall said, running towards me.

"Nothing." I replied.

"Baby kicking again?" He asks.

"When doesn't she?" I replied, frustrated and annoyed.

"She wants to be in her daddy's arms that's why!" He said sarcastically with a serious face.

"Right, and I'm the queen of England." I laughed as he kisses me on the cheek.

"I love you," he starts to say. My heart starts pounding, fast. "I love you, I'm glad you agreed to not to the abortion 7 months ago. I don't know what I would do with my life if we aborted our baby."

"I'm glad I didn't too," I replied. "I love you Niall Horan.