Chapter 13

" This.....This was a setup. He.... if he's not here, he must be.... Jess."

I run for the car, and got in the drivers seat. Right as I turned on the car my phone went off.

Picture Message from UNKNOWN.

I opened it to see a picture of jess passed out in, what it seems to be a car.

I Punch the car's window next to me and it cracks.

" I'm coming for you Jess... Aiden you better be ready." 

That fucker. Why is he doing this. What have I ever done to him.... 

Carly.

He thinks that I took Carly from him. 

.... Flashback .... 

This is when I was about 17 and Aiden was about 19. 

(OK I KNOW SOME PEOPLE SKIP OVER FLASHBACKS BUT THIS IS VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT.... OK... OK.... NOD IF YOU UNDERSTAND..... OK GOOD) 

" Hey Grey, Is Aiden home" Carly said wearing a very short dress on the porch. Its like 9 o'clock. What does she want .

" No, he's outta town with dad." I said " sorry" then I went to go shut the door. 

" Wait!" she said 

" What?" 

" Can I come in it's cold." She said hugging herself. 

I just nod and open the door. 

" Thanks Grey" 

" Well like I said, Aiden's not here." I said putting my hands in my jean pockets. 

" I'm not here for  Aiden."  she said. 

I gave her a confused look. " Then why are yo-" I said before i was cut off from her kissing my lips.

" I want you Grey, I know that sounds really bad, But I thought we could-" she said before I cut her off. 

" What Carly, Keep us a secret, You're my brothers Fiance!" 

She didn't say anything . she just gave me a sad look. With that she took off her jacket and threw it on the floor. Then she started to unzip her dress. 

" Wow, Carly what are you doing.." I said and covered my eyes. 

" Come on Grey......... You know you want me. Just look.. come on, take a peek. " she said all flirty . 

OK WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS CHICK. 

" Carly get dresses, You're drunk or confused. You should leave." I still covering my eyes. I didn't even hear her footsteps but soon after i finished my sentence she grabbed my chin lightly so I would look at her. 

" Please Grey, Aiden is out, We can finally be together, At least for tonight." she said shaking her chest. Ok At least she's not fully naked, she has on a bra and panties. 

" Carly.... Put you clothes back on... and leave, before you do somthing stupid." 

She starts to laugh and walks over to her purse she brought that was right next to her jacket. Still laughing she opened it .

" Oh, Grey you were alway so funny." Then she loads a gun.WTF! " But you just need to learn................. I don't play games." She is now pointing the gun at me. I put my hands up. 

" Hey Hey Hey , Carly, You need to calm down. " I said. God this bitch crazy. 

" No, Grey you need to love me. If you don't I swear to god! ill- " 

" Carly carly carly, Just.. lets all take a deep breath and calm down." 

She then started to walk over to me. " Oh Grey, You have no Idea what you do to me, Aiden never made me feel this way... I love you grey." 

Then I heard car drive past our house. Who could that be down this road. 

She is literally inches away from me. " Do you love me Grey? " 

I Try not to piss her off , cause you know , she's got a gun.

" Carly, You are my Brothers Fiance , I can't have feeling for you in that way." I said trying to sound all heart broken. 

" Well .... if  you can't have me..... Then Neither does you Brother!!" Then she pulls the gun to her head and shots.

OH SHIT. 

I catch her body before it hits the floor I slowly bring her to the ground. Oh God!! Carly!!! 

I grab the gun... seconds after I hear the door open behind me, I turn around to see the last person on earth who should see this. 

Aiden

..... flashback over.........

!!!!!!!!!AND ALSO END OF THE CHAPTER!!!!!

I HAD TO UPDATE AGAIN I HAD TO. IT'S GETTING SO GOOD!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. 

PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK. 

I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU GUYS. AND I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON.