𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢. ━ GONE WRONG

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO!

GONE WRONG

( S C A R L E T T )

After our short yet heartfelt kiss, which caused a reaction out of everyone the carriage passed, we finally arrived outside the chapel where the coronation would take place.

Ben stepped out first and like the prince that he is, he offered me his hand to help me down the carriage. I kept my independency at bay and gave him my hand, even though i could have literally just jumped off, right then and there.

He held my hand up the stairs until we reached his parents were already waiting for us there.

His parents stood across from us as he held my hand tightly in his. King Beast looked at us with a calm expression while Belle just smiled at us warmly.

"I told Ben this wasn't going to be easy." The king said as he held his wife and queen's hand.

"You also taught me that a king has to believe in himself. Even when it isn't easy."

"I did?" I couldn't help but chuckle at that, as belle elbowed her husband at the side. Ben smiled as he looked at me, making me smile at him in return.

"I.. how very wise of me."

Belle just rolled her eyes then stepped away from her husband to go to her son, placing her hands on both sides of his face, a proud smile on her face.

"You keep listening to your heart."

I smiled at that as he hugged her tightly but what i didn't expect was when they broke apart, belle hugged me as well. Her hug was warm... Full of love... Something i didn't experience once in the Isle.

"Thank you, Scarlett... For loving my son unconditionally."

My eyes widened as i felt tears sting the back of my eyes but i stopped them from pouring out, hugging her back just as tight until we pulled away.

She smiled at me before going back beside her husband, subtly wiping a tear in her eye.

A man went beside ben and whispered something in his ear, making him stand straighter and the royal couple in front of us to soften up.

Ben turned to look at me, anxiety was practically pouring out of him. I smiled and soothingly rubbed my thumb on his hand, kissing his cheek.

"Wish me luck."

"Good Luck."

And with that, we all went inside.