Bonding; part two

It was about lunch time and there were only a few things to do left since I finished the files very early.

        I was drawing something for the newspaper comics, my face concentrated with my eyebrows furrowed together, my left hand on my forehead, massaging my temples from preventing any more headaches coming. I pursed my lips.

        This was what I dreaded, thinking of how I should do it.

        I heard a knock and saw Zach as usual, but this time, he was with Clark. Both staring at me.

        Zach always comes into my office and knock when it was lunch time. Either waiting for me or I'll tell him to go ahead when I'm doing something that was about to be finished.

        When I looked at Clark, I turned back to him with my eyebrows raised. Thinking that he probably invited him again before coming to this messy office.

        He decided to come inside, pushing the door with the blue-eyed guy following behind him.

        I looked back down again and picked up the paper I was drawing on, inspecting the details up close, and making sure that I didn't ruin something when he knocked on my door.

        The last time he did, I flinched at the sudden sound, making my hand slipped, resulting in uneven shapes up to the edge of the paper. Too concentrated that I blocked out the noise that was going on around me.

        I didn't even notice that Zach walked towards my table, only when I saw his hand reaching for something.

        "Let's go," he said while taking the paper and pencil out of my hands, placing it on the empty space of the table, "you need to chill out, Clark and I can see you outside almost stressing out."

        He goes around my desk and pulled me by my hand out of my office with Clark walking beside me.

        Before we reached the door, I stretched my other free arm and took my wallet from my bag.

        "I was not stressing out," I said in confusion, gripping the small leather in my right hand.

        "Well, with your hand on your forehead says otherwise, you looked tense," said Clark, looking at Zach's hand that was holding mine.

        I just nodded, still wondering why was Clark with us. Not that I'm complaining that there was an attractive guy next to me.

        When we reached the elevator, he dropped my hand and pressed the arrow that was facing downward.

        Zach decided to talk while we waited for it to come up.

        "I asked Clark if he would like to spend his lunch break with the two of us, every day if he would like. He agreed." He shrugged, looking between the guy and I with the mischief glinting in his eyes, smiling.

        "Is that alright with you, Jade?" Clark looked at me and asked.

        It was more than alright.

        "Of course." I heard myself saying. I smiled softly at him and he returned it.

        We heard the noise of the elevator and people started going out after it had opened, avoiding getting bumped at like the woman did to me earlier.

        When we walked inside, Zach purposely nudged my side with his elbow when he pressed the button where the cafeteria was.

        I looked at him and told him to stop it in a silent way, but his mouth just twitched into a small smile that he was trying to stop.