Comfort

I pulled my jacket closer to me. The rain was pouring down heavily and the air conditioner didn't help at all. I wouldn't be able to close it or turn the temperature down as I didn't have the remote, and I didn't want to ask someone as I was too shy about it.

        I stood up and walked to a window where my favorite flowers were. I bought a vase and decided to put it where I can take a view. It's just too alluring. I have no idea where he bought it as I was having a hard time looking for it in the florist. Saying they didn't have that kind at all.

        I sprayed the petals with water, then I looked outside my window. Staring down at the people who were running because they didn't have an umbrella.

        There was nothing much to do. I've finished all of the projects and the day was going slow.

        Someone barged into my office softly. I turned at the sound and saw Clark, holding two cups.

        He smiled and stood beside me, "Got you some Earl Grey." He handed me one as he took a sip of his.

        I smiled back and took it, "Thanks, Clark." I wrapped my hands around it, trying to absorb the heat, then I took a small sip.

        "Your office is too cold. Why didn't you turn the temperature down?"

          I chuckled, "I don't have the remote, and I'm too shy to ask for it."

        "You could have asked me. You're going to get sick sooner or later." He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer.

        "I think I'm fine. I love the cold, I just got the wrong jacket." What I got was too thin, I wasn't expecting that it would get this cold. I put an arm around his waist.

        "Alright. I can give you mine. I don't feel that much coldness."

        I chuckled once more and took a long sip, "Everyone's going to think why you're the only one who isn't wearing a jacket." Everyone here was covered in thick clothes and there were a lot of cup of hot beverages pooling in the bin everywhere.

        He laughed.

        "You and your abilities, Clark." I shook my head facetiously.

        "At least I'm giving you some warmth." He rubbed my arm.

        I smiled softly, "You're just bigger than me."

        "I think your height's perfect for me."

        My smile got bigger, "The picture that you gave me during Christmas. Where did you get the photo?"

        "I asked Zach for that."

        "Asked what exactly?" The stolen picture of him was still there. I hope he didn't ask for the camera.

        "I asked him for the camera."

        My eyes widened a bit, "You didn't shuffle through the whole pictures, right?"

        He smirked, "Why? Afraid that I'll see the picture of me looking out the window?"

        I blushed and leaned my head on his shoulder, "Oh my God."

        He laughed and wrapped his other arm around me.

        "I was taking a picture of the platform on your side. It's just a coincidence that it looked like I was taking a picture of you." I reasoned.