7. No Time

Nadine's POV

Pagkaalis ni Ferlin Unnie ay tinignan ko si Cezille Unnie na alam ko kasing nagtatampo na ito.

"Where is she going?" Hoshi Oppa asked while looking at Cezille that is now smiling at him.

"Unnie have an emergency so she must go" Cezille answer and look at me and Kaya Mae that we just smile back at her.

"It is a bad?" He asked that you can see through his face that he is worried.

"No, not that serious maybe. Unnie, can handle it." She answer.

Hoshi Oppa entertwin his hand with Cezille Unnies. When Cezille Unnie look at him he kissed Unnies forehead.

"Yah, people is looking" Cezille Unnie said that you can see that she is shy but her cheeks is glowing red.

"Your so damn cute" Hoshi Oppa said and in a second he hug Unnie.

"PDA!!! Walang forever" Kaya Mae blurt out then tinakpan nito ang dalawang mata gamit ang dalawa nitong kamay.

We just laugh at her but Hoshi Oppa still hugging Cezille Unnie but he is now in her back, back hugging ang peg nila eh di sila na. Pero seryoso wala paring forever hahaha bitter ko ba, wala nang basagan ng trip makigaya ka na lang.

"Bago pa may mangyaring bago ulit, hanapin na kaya natin si Woozi oppa!" Kaya May said and look to Hoshi oppa to Cezille  Unnie.

"She's right, singkit?" Nagulat ako sa itinawag ni Cezille Unnie sa boyfriend nito narinig ko naman na tumawa si Kaya May kaya tumawa na rin ako pero masamang tingin ang natanggap namin. Patay nanaman ito sa bahay.

"Alright, his to small to see." He said and laugh small while looking to our surroundings.

"Looking for someone?" We hear a small voice but little sweet. Hindi pagkain huh, isip niyo. I mean yung sweet voice mala angel yung boses. Yan na nagexplain na ako.

When we look at our back nakita ko ang medyo mas matangkad sa akin ng kaonte pero ang mas nakapagpakuha ng attention ko ay kung paano ito manamit hindi malayo ang damit nito sa damit ni Hoshi oppa. I think this is......

"Finally, where have you been we are looking for you, Woozi" Hoshi interrupted my thoughts with his not that loud voice.

"I told you I will just go to the restroom." He answer to Hoshi oppa and grab his baggages in the side of Hoshi Oppa and Cezille Unnie. "Who is the one?" Woozi Oppa added and look at Cezille that was in our side now me and Kaya Mae.

Hoshi Oppa walk towards where Cezille Unnie is tapos inakbayan niya ito.

"Woozi, meet my girl Cezille, Taba meet my best friend, Lee Ji Hoon aka Woozi" Hoshi said while smiling and back hug Unnie again mahina lang ang pagiintroduced ni Oppa sa dahil baka may makarinig na iba at mapatakbo kami ng mabilis palayo.

"Oh, hello nice to meet you" Woozi oppa lend his hand for a shake hands to Unnie.

"My pleasure" Cezille Unnie said and shake hands to Woozi Oppa. I never thought that he is so kind right now not to mention his attitude a while ago.

"How do you make your way to the restroom?" Cezille Unnie asked while all of us look to him.

"I met a girl and asked her help" He answer pero hindi lang iyon ngumiti ito nang malawak na parang nakikilala ito ng magandang babae.

"Ohh I think you up to something, that smile that I never saw from that lips of yours." Hoshi Oppa blurt out that I think I get what Oppa is saying.