5. Lee Ha Yoo

Woozi's POV

Today is Sunday and the day for me and Hoshi's departure. He is really fell in love for his girlfriend. This is not my first time going to other country but this is my first time going out off the country just to see and meet a girl. Okay right know I feel and think that this will be a boring and waist of time vacation. Just to help Hoshi Hyung I lied to my parents and mostly to our members. Well, I'm also asking myself why I'm here with Hoshi Hyung?

Flashback

"I want you to come with me to meet my girlfriend" Hoshi Hyung said to me with his bright smile.

I also have to go home and be with my parents. And by Monday it's my parents anniversary.

"I can't and and I don't want to" I said those words with a blank face.

I saw his face change expression not from bright to sad but bright to anger.

The hell

He start to tickle me every part of my body. But I stop him before I can loose my breath.

"Fine, but if my parents will allow me and also if they did you will pay for my passport and everything" I said to him that made him clap for happiness. I start to call my appa and put my cellphone in a laud speak.

Appa: "Oh wae?"
Me: Appa, can I not go home next week?
Appa: "Waeyo?"
Me: I need to finish our new song
Appa: "Ah gwenchana, Me and your umma will also not in our home because we are going out of the country for our anniversary"
Me: Ah arraso, take care I need to hang up
Appa: Oh arraso