23. POVS

Dahil ang balak ko dito ay bigyan ng POV ang ibang members ng seventeen kaya ito ang gawa ko.

Joshua's POV

wow I have a POV thank you Author.

Okay let's start, now we are all settled the things that we are all needed is all pack okay guys we are not going home in SoKor so relax we are just going to out in our suit because the event is already done. We are just waiting for our Manager to came back coz they said that they need to talk to the seven girls that was also buy the SSVIP.

"Let go off me" I am drifted to my thoughts when I saw Ferlin Saeng getting her arm from the hold of Woozi. I'm happy for the both of them still there is no against to their relationship. But for in my condition I'm so jealous I don't even know how to approach the girl I like. I'm still not sure in my heart because ever since I saw her I never stop looking at her. Yes she is not so pretty but for me she is cute. She is not sexy but I don't need a sexy girl all I know I can love her for who she and she also love me the way I love her.

Sweet right? But how can I do that if she already smiling and laughing in other mans arm. I see the way she smile so bright and the laugh she always let out from her mouth but not because of me because of the man in front of her.

"Dangsin gwenchana, hyung?" I look to the one who asked me Vernon looking at me with his worried face I look to his back and I saw her looking at me worried.

"Oh, I'm okay I'm just thirsty" I said walk away from them.

"I know you like her, but nothing will happened to your feelings if you not do something to prove to her that you love her. Hyung, action speaks louder than words." I look to Hoshi with Cezille saeng smiling at me brightly. I know why Hoshi meant but I don't know what move should I do first.

"Fighting Oppa" Cezille saeng said to me before walking away from me with Hoshi holding her hand. I wish someday I can do that to 'her'.

Edlea's POV

I'm sitting in a mono block texting to someone that I don't know. Nagumpisa siya pagkatapos ng pirmahan kay Ferlin Unnie dahil siya ang nasa dulo.

Kanina pa ako type ng type dito ni hindi ko nga makausap ng matino yung gusto kumausap sa akin ng dahil dito.

'Who are you, really?' Tanong ko ulit dito dahil ayaw talaga nitong magpakilala and kailangan English dahil hindi daw ito marunong magtagalog kaya naman nachallege ako dahil English.

'I told you its a secret' Reply nito sa akin na ikinasimangot ko. Hay naku bahala ka nga sa buhay mo hindi ko na ito rereplyan tumayo na ako at balak ko sanang puntahan si Jeonghan Oppa pero biglang nagvibrate nanaman ang cellphone ko.

'Where are you going?' Tanong niya sa akin kaya naman napatingin ako sa paligid ko. Nakita ko Si Dk Oppa na nagseselfie. Seungkwan na nakikipagusap kay Nadine saeng. Si Dino na makakapatay na ng tingin huh? Hala oo nga aahheeii I smell something selos. Sabagay maganda naman kasi ang kapatid ko mana sa akin hepp walang kokontra kahit ikaw Author ikaw nakaisip eh.

(A) Oo na wala naman akong palag eh
Good!! :}

Kinikilig naman ako sa love triangle ng tatlong to, pero boto ako kahit kanino hindi ko naman puso ang puso ng kapatid ko eh.

Nagvibrate nanaman ang walangya kong cellphone kaya naman tinignan ko yung message na natanggap ko.

'Do you like Dino?' Basa ko sa text ng katext ko ngayon hala siya, ano to stalker ko? Member ba iyo ng Seventeen naghagilap pa ako ulit ng member na pwedeng kong pagisipan na ito ang katext ko. Pwede talagang member ito ng Seventeen kasi nakikita niya bawat galaw ko.