14. Without Saying Goodbye

Guys gusto ko lang sabihin na ito ang sunod pagkatapos ng 'Meeting Her Parents 1' okie,

Gusto ko lang ganyan yung itsyura niya nung umalis siya na wala man lang paalam sa akin wooo big word..  Kami ba.. In my dreams nga....

Sige na.. Basahin niyo na.. Nahiya naman ako..sorry na huh..

----------------------

Woozi's POV

I don't know how I can prove to Ferlin's parents that I really love her. And to make myself clear I still not confirming to myself that I love Ferlin it's just that I want yo confirm it to myself. And yes, I already feeling it that feelings that we just separate just a few seconds I already missed her, I'm I pathetic.

And seriuoslu guys, in my position right now I don't know how I will do it. But I already made my promise and I need to fulfill it.

When we are in front of her house I bid my goodbye and goodnight to Ferlin and walk away to go home.

I need to think carefully about proving my good intention to Ferlin, but How?

When I got home Hoshi hyung immediately walk towards me.

"Woozi, we need to go home now?" He said panicking.

"What? Why?" I asked and walk  away from him.

Why I need to face everything of this. I'm thinking about Ferlin then I'm facing now that we need to go home.

"What about Ferlin?" I asked myself but I just said it out loud.

"I'm thinking the same, I still not seeing my Girlfriend parents" He said and sit to the sofa. I look at him that ruffle his hair in frustration.

What to do now?

Should I call her? But she is tired.

Woozi think!!!!

"Did you already tell it to dongsaengs?" I asked

"No, Manager hyung just end the phone after you enter in the gate" He said that made me think why. He will not call without a reason thinking that we are still in our vacation.

"Did he told you why?" I asked him again.

"He already know where are we" He answer looking in the floor I know that he is sorry right now but I'm not.

But I didn't expect that he will know it soon thinking that we are still in the Philippines.

"Did you told him?" I asked him again now I want to hear truthfully that he didn't tell it manager hyung.

"No, why will I do that Cezille will be in big trouble not even her even our dongsaengs" He answer and I release a relief sigh. But I'm still thinking how our manager know it.

"I already pack my things you should too" He said looking to his cellphone I know that he is looking to his wallpaper that Cezille dongsaeng is in it.

"But hyung, how about dongsaengs?" I asked in disbelief is he really thinking straight we will go without even saying goodbye.

"We should go without saying to them because if someone see us with them we can't protect them if we are in the Korea and they are here. And I want manager hyung to see that even though I have a girlfriend she is not a big trouble to me because I can balance my time. And I already prove it to Cezille that I love her even though we have a hectic schedule." He said that made me think again. He has a point but I'm still thinking if we go without saying anything to our dongsaengs I know or Hoshi hyung also know that they will probably will angry to us. But we need to protect them.