10. Text Mate

Woozi's POV

The next day I have no something to do because the girls have to go to their school except for Cezille because they want to have their public date I even warn Hoshi but he just told me that he will wear a disguise. He is just pain in the ass.

And because I'm alone in this huge house that at first I think it was a mansion. I grab my cellphone that was in the side of my bed. Then I remember the girl who help me in the airport.

I search her name Lee Ha Yoo and start to type.

"Hell!! I feel like gay!!" I exclaim in frustration. It was almost an hour I'm typing different sentences that was good to read if she will receive my text. By until now I'm still typing then eras it again. This is the first time that I feel shy if the girl will like my text because you know we can't see each other.

'Hello' I type in my cellphone but I still don't know if I will send it. In frustration I tap my finger in the screen in my cellphone but wrong move because I accidentally tap the send button.

This is not my first time that I accidentally tap the send button but this is my first time that I panic that I feel it was my first time using or holding a cellphone. I really feel killing myself.

'Who are you?' I stop complaining myself when I read that words in the screen of my cellphone. If you are thinking how I text her I just buy a Philippine sim card. Well in first timer it was difficult because using a different number is so unfamiliar but I was using it since yesterday so now I'm a little bit familiar on how to used it because Melanie teached me.

'I have something to pay off' I type in my keypad when I feel contented I tap the send button and in a minute I sent it to her.

'I can't remember that I led money to someone' I read her reply then I feel disappointed because she can't remember me it was just the other day and she thought that I borrowed money.

'You help me in the airport, NAIA' I reply to her hoping this time she can remember me now.

'Sorry, but I really can't remember and I'm not even living my sisters when the last time we go there, maybe you text a wrong number' She reply to me I feel confused now because of what she say. Is she testing me? Well I will not give up.

'No, you are the one who type your number in my cellphone, you help me to find the restroom' I reply to her giving her the exact detail where we met each other.

'Sorry but I never go to the restroom of that airport I think maybe my Unnie she is been in the restroom that day and even help a someone' That is her reply to me. Is she even serious? Sister? Lee Ha Yoo did you really think that you can play me on your palm. Then I will never let that to happen.