2. Albums

Lee Ji Hoon/Woozi's POV

Annyeong I'm Lee Ji Hoon aka Woozi l'm the leader of Vocal Unit in our group and I'm also assign to be the song writer and producer of Seventeen songs.

By all the help of my members and love ones in my life I can write new songs that was loved by the fans and also by the other kpop idols.

Right now, we are all busy signing our albums that will distributed to every country that loved and support us.

"Hyung, do you have other pentel?" We all look to Seungkwan that threw his pen in the trash bin. Manager hyung give him other pen and he start to sign again the albums.

"Woozi-ah!" I look to our second Manager that gestured me to come closer to him. We have 3 Managers and they are good at different languages.

"Wae-yo?" I asked him when I was finally in his side.

"Do you write a new songs secretly?" He asked me with angry tone.

'Why?' Do you asked readers.

Because our Manager gave me a vacation not the vacation that I can go to my home town, vacation to my own Audio room/ Stadium. He don't want me to stress myself that much for doing Seventeen songs. He want me to relax first and gather all of my inspiration to wright a new songs. But not now he won't allow me to enter in my stadium.

But being naughty, every time there is new inspiration happy and sad experience that I saw or experience I wright it in a paper immediately and I will borrow the guitar of Joshua hyung to give it a tone.

I look at him while scratching the back of my head.

"Mianhe" The only word that come out to my mouth. I look to my members and 4 of them is looking at me with their concern and teasing look and the others is  still signing the album. It was S.coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, and Hoshi hyung. They all know about me writing a songs.

"I told you not to, right! Woozi-ah don't over stress yourself doing everything, enjoy your life not all the time you will wright a new songs you need to rest." He  scold me that he can't raised his voice because the other members will noticed.

I look down for accepting everything for not listening to him. He is just concern to me and our 2 Managers is just looking at me with their serious face I know they want to scold me too but they will just let our second Manager to do it they don't want to put pressure to us every time we did wrong one scold from one of them is already fine.

"You are still young, Ji Hoon-ah, you will still face different challenges in life so jebal, listen to me for once." He is finally calm when he said those words to me. I look at him and saw his sincerity and I just bow head to him for saying yes. "Good, you can go back to what you are doing" He said and smile at me. I turn my back at him and walk to where I was sitting a while ago and continue what I am doing.

"Should I hide Jisoo hyungs guitar?" Hoshi hyung whisper at me with his teasing look.

"You want to be like Mingyu?" I asked him that make him laugh. I rolled my eyes at him and grab an album in a box and sign it.

After an hour signing a billion albums we are finally done.

"Wahh, daebbak my hands are walking away from me" I here Seungkwan shout and lay in the floor.

"This is the first time we sign a billions" Dk said and gather all the pen we used and gave it to a stuff.

"Woozi hyung, stop writing a new songs our hands will be gone to our arm" I look to Seungkwan that is now hugging Vernon through his back.

"His just writing he still not passing it to our CEO that will be our new comeback song so stop complaining without him and his talent we are not getting to much awards." Before I can speak myself Hoshi hyung defend me that I just look at him and smile. Hoshi hyung is always defending me to others and also S.coups hyung. But sometimes they didn't so I will run to others with a guitar in my both hands.

Seungkwan just pout and hide his face in the back of Vernon.

"Stop it now guys, I'm hungry let's go out and eat, my treat!" S.coups hyung shout after a long minute of silents. We all look to each other and in a second we run as fast as we could going down in the building.

Ha Yoo's POV

Halos isang buwan na ang nakakalipas simula nung pinanood sa akin ni Eya yung Seventeen na grupo pero hindi ko maalis sa isip ko yung maliit na lalaking yun.

Kaya naman sinimulan ko na ang pagiimbestiga sa grupo na iyon. Lalo na sa kanya. Nung una hindi ko siya makilala sa debut photos niya. Ang layo naman kasi nung dating siya sa ngayon actually buhok lang ang pinagbago dahil itim yung buhok niya dati ngayon kasi kulay pink na. Nalaman ko na mas matanda lang siya sa akin nang isang taon at ang buong pangalan pala niya ay Lee Ji Hoon parehas pa kami nang epelyido. Destiny talaga kami.

Pinanood ko lahat nang tungkol sa kanya. Bully pala siya lalo na doon sa Mingyu ang pangalan actually na gwapuhan ako doon sa Mingyu eh visual ba naman nila. Kaya lang hindi ako into sa mga gwapo hanggang cute lang ako.

Ang ikinahanga ko talaga kay woozi ay ang kakayahan nitong gumamit at magpatugtog nang different instruments. Musta naman ako ni isa wala, nganga. TigaJeju siya one of beautiful province in South Korea.

Pinanood ko yung 17ptoject simula sa simula at doon ko nalaman na matagal na pala siyang naging trainee. At NAPAKACUTE NIYA. Pero minsan pala may pagkatamad siyang bumangon sa umaga. Ang sweet nga nung Hoshi, Dk, and Seungkwan sila lang yung nagtitiyagang gisingin si woozi kasi ang tamad bumangon, pero cute parin siya.

Naiinggit nga ako doon sa mga libre yung panood nila sa Seventeen. Basta manood sila sapat na dahil kailangan nila nang audience. How I wish andoon ako para naman fair. Andoon siya sa Korea tapos and asawa andito sa Philippines, charot Hahaha.

"UNNIE!" Malakas na sigaw sa kanang tenga ko na agad ko namang tinakpan at tinignan nang masama ang sumigaw sa tapat nang tenga ko.

"PROBLEMA MO!?" Ganting sigaw ko sa maknae namin na si Mary Ann pero ang bruha ngiti lang ang isinagot sa akin bigwasan ko kaya to isa lang.

Ganda na ng pagkkwento ko eh panira. Minsan may mga saltik sa ulo ang mga kapatid ko lalo na ang isang to may sanib minsan kita mo tatawagin ka ng ubod ng lakas kapag tinanong mo naman kung bakit ngingitian ka lang baliw na talaga.

Minsan nga iniisip ko kung nakakatol ba to o nakarugby lakas ng tama, juiceko.

Basta Lee Ji Hoon is on the board...

Xuimin Hyung mianhamnida kundae nega deo saranghandagu.
Intindihin niyo guys kaya niyo yan ccheer ko kayo.

-----_-----_-----_-----_-----

1226 ayun guys hindi ko alam kung may mali pa ako basta inform niyo na lang ako.

Ineedit ko kasi siya guys...

Love lots...