24. Just Him

Woozi's POV

Me and Ha Yoo is in my room and Hoshi Hyungs room. But I push him out so the room is just for me and Ha Yoo. I hug her back and kiss her neck.

"Woozi-ah" I hear her and I feel her hand in the top of my hand which is hugging her tummy, she is fat.

"Oh?" I said and I hug her tighter that I think there is someone will get her from me.

"Can you face my whole family?" She said that make me speechless I feel joy and unrelaxed I never face a family that will make me uncomfortable.

"Will you allow me?" I asked her that make her face me she capped my face and the next she do is really shock my whole body even my bones is shaking what the H she just did. I know my eyes is bigger than an owl that looks very shock. Lee Ha Yoo just rotate my whole soul up side down.

She just take away from me my whatever that word kiss. I should the one who do that to her. I want to shout and tell to the whole word that Lee Ha Yoo is finally mine no one ever will get her away from me.

I look to Ha Yoo and smile at but I saw a different reaction to her face little by little her face became pink oh I think she is....

"WAHHI'MSORRYIDIDN'TMEANTTOKISSYOUINYOURLIPSI'MINTENDTOKISSYOUINYOURFOREHEAD,WAHHHHH!" She get of from the bed and run outside like a mad man. I don't even understand a little word from what she just said.

I smile to her cuteness and I stand up from the bed and walk out to find her standing in a doorway.

Then she scream "Wahhhh T-TOPLESS!!" Then she run to other room. I walk to door that still open then I saw Mingyu topless.

"Annyeong Hyung, hehe" He said awkwardly I just walk away to him I'm not in the mood. Ha Yoo saw him like that I feel something is in my body that I'm whatever that word again. She should only see my body not anyone else because she is mine.

I knock to the door that Ferlin enter in and after a minutes the door finally open and I saw Melanie.

"Who are you with?" I asked her even though I already know that my girlfriend is inside of their suit.

"She is inside" She said and open the door for me. I can see that Melanie is in a good mood but I'm not in my place to interrogate her because I'm here for my little so innocent and crazy girlfriend that run away from me after doing something that I'm should the one who initiate it but that gave me a shock but its okay at least I know that I can kiss her anytime I want because she already did what I'm scared off.

Yes of course I'm scared, why should I? Because I don't want her to be angry at me. I'm really happy to have Ferlin in my side because I found myself smiling while doing my work. She is my medicine to all my sickness. But she also my drugs that make me go crazy. Yeah yeah whatever corny I know but I don't care I love her.

I run to where I hear a scream and I know it is my girlfriend. She is in her right age but still her action is for child that's why she really love children's.

"Ha Yoo!" I shout her name and that's the time the scream became silent. "Ha Yoo! Please stop hiding its all alright" I said and start to knock to the door that I know she really in there.

When I pined my hand in the door knob I figure it out that its not lock so I start to open it and I look inside of the room. Then I saw my girlfriend hugging a pillow that is hiding her beautiful face. I walk silently to her a sit beside her in the bed.

She look at me and smile to her that make her face more pink. I hold her face with my both hands and start to move my head towards her.

I feel many butterflies in my tummy that I know make me blush. Oh please I want yo do this with all of my heart to Ha Yoo she is my girl that I can be so possessive.