26. POV 3

S.Coups POV

After the scene in Joshua and Kaya May deongsaeng we walk to the sala where I saw Melanie confortably watching in the tv while eating a slice of apple.

"Where is Kaya May?" She asked to Ferlin deongsaeng but before she look at her Unnie she looked at me first.

Wonwoo is sitting in her side that also eating a one slice of apple. Wonwoo is my number one competitive in Melanie's heart.

But I think she is already comfortable at Wonwoo's company how about me should I let her go again just like what I did a while ago in the van going here. Do I all I need is to give and give I have 12 little brothers to take good care off then I can't stop thinking about Melanie that is smiling and giggleling with Wonwoo. I think I don't need to  asked I can figure it out immediately that Melanie like Wonwoo than me that I can't even prove myself at her.

I let go a big sigh then walk to the kitchen while drinking at my glass of water Melanie pop in the door step then open the refrigerator closed it after a few seconds holding a two orange.

"Oppa deo gwenchana?" She asked then near her face at me looking if I'm okay.

'I'm not okay fine how can I be one if your face is super near at my face do you want yourself to get a kiss from me'

I gulp then nod slightly she still looking at me with her innocent and worried look when she smiled at me sweetly.

"Oppa your ears are turning red" She said that made hold my ears I feel the heat from eat so I drunk immediately the remaining water in my glass.

She laugh hard in front of me but instead to be mad I feel happy and contented seeing her laughed and smile because of me is making my heart flattered.

"Oppa your so handsome when your ears is turning red is it because of me?" She asked I think she just blurted out what she is thinking. When she realized it she immediately looked at me then cover her mouth.

"You think I'm handsome and what if I said its really because of you what will you do?" I said making our distance nearer and nearer.

"I-I"

"You what?" I teased her by putting some hair tip that loosed in her ponytail then put it in the back of her ears. I feel that she was shock then stiffened for what I did.

When she didn't move I continue to teas her well I'm enjoying it and loved to see how too much my effection to Melanie.

"So can you repeat what you just said a while ago now I just want only me to hear it" I said in her ears I can feel how nervous is she now then her breath make it 2x faster than a normal breath.

Melanie's POV

Welengye mahihimatay na ata ako ano ba hindi pa ako ready makipagisa ----omg ano bang iniisip ko malalagutan na nga ako ng hininga kinikilig pa ako pero ano ba public place pa to anytime pwedeng may pumasok dito at ang malupet pa makita kami sa gantong ayos.

Ano ba please lang wag muna ngayon kailangan ko pang makapagtapos ng pagaaral. Grabe talaga siyang mangakit tagos hanggang buto pati tissues ko sa loob ng buto kenekeleg.

"O-o-oppa" Nanginginig na tawag ko dito at mahinang tinap ang balikat nito.

"Just say it" He said then ang pinakamalupet na nagpatili sa akin ay yung malumanay na halikan niya yung leeg ko, shit hindi na ako virgin de joke.

"What is going on here?" Si Ferlin na bumungad sa pinto ng kusina perk syempre may kasama ito andoon na si Kaya May kasama si Edlea. Nakita ko rin si Wonwoo Oppa na may halong pagaalala at galit sa pagtitig nito kay S.Coups Oppa pero nang tumingin ito sa akin ay tinignan ako nito na may kasamang pagtatanong na are-you-okay I just nod at him then he leave after that.