Chapter 28 (Part 2)

(Fritz POV)

I was really shock when I heard that Xander left. Really unbelievable.

I was looking intently at Frischia. If there is a person who was very affected about this news, I know it was her.

I saw her tears fell and when she lost consciousness, I automatically run into her side and bring her to the school clinic.

I was very nervous of what she's feeling now. I was hurt because Xander left. But I know, that the pain she feels now, was three times heavier than the pain I feel now.

Last period na ngayon pero di pa rin nagigising si Frischia. Umalis na sila Reign pati sila Ella. Ako nalang mag-isang nagbabantay sa kanya ngayon.

Umalis din yung nurse kaya kami nalang dalawa ang natira dito.

Ako talaga yung nagvolunteer to take care of her. I can't see her like this. I gave up my feelings for her because I thought Xander will take good care of her and won't hurt her. But I guess I was wrong.

As I'm looking at her now, I can see how fragile she is. And Xander was so dumb to left and hurt this fragile woman in front of me.

If I was on Xander's place, I won't do this to her. I won't hurt her even unintentionally.

Starting this day, I'll promise myself that I will always be here by her side especially when she needs me the most. Starting this day, I will be the man who she wants. I can be anyone just for her.

She's my stength. And I feel so weak when I'm seeing her in this state.

"Frisch, please choose me this time. Please let me in into your heart. I promise that I will not do this to you." Sabi ko while teary eyed.

Dali-dali kong pinunasan ang mga luha na nagbabadyang bumagsak nang nakita kong gumalaw yung mga daliri niya.

"X-Xander, please don't leave me." She said while her tears are falling.

Even in her dreams, it was still Xander.

"Frisch, wake up. That was just a dream." Inuyog ko ang kanyang balikat para magising siya.

She slowly opened her eyes.

"N-nasan tayo?" She asked.

"School clinic. You lost your consciousness earlier at the benches so I brought you here." Sabi ko.

"How long are you here?" She asked worried.

"Since the time I brought you here. Umalis na sila Ella at sila Weign kasi may mga klase pa sila eh." Sabi ko to inform her.

"What about you? Don't you have class?" Worried niya pa ring tanong.

"Honestly, meron. Pero okay lang namang umabsent ako eh. Ngayon lang naman to." Sabi ko para di na siya magworry.

"OMG! Malapit na palang gumabi. Sorry kung naabala kita ha?" Nahalata ko na nakonsensya siya. Wala naman siyang kasalanan eh. It's my responsibility to take care of her.

"No worries. It's my responsibility as your friend. By the way, are you feeling okay now?" Ako naman yung naging worried.

"Amm. Yeah. I think we should go. Baka nag-aalala na sila Stasia eh." Sabi niya kaya inalalayan ko siya papuntang kotse para mahatid ko siya. She can't commute in her condition now.

While inside the car, she was just staring at the window beside her like her mind was in other space. Ang layo ng iniisip niya. And she's very quiet. And I'm sure she was thinking again about Xander.

Until we arrive in front of her house, she didn't even bother to talk.

She was about to open the door beside her, but I stopped her.

She turned her head in my side and it's obvious in her face that she's curious.

"I like you." I said direct to the point. Ayaw ko na ng paligoy-ligoy pa. Ayoko na maagaw pa siya ulit sakin.

She was really shocked after I said that.

"Not this time please. I need to rest. I'm so tired of this shits!" She said between sobbing.

Sabi na nga ba't pinipigilan niya lang umiyak kanina sa byahe eh.

I hugged her tight for her to feel that I won't leave her. That I will always be here for her.

"Lahat ng taong minamahal ko, iniiwan ako lagi. Tell me straight, what's wrong with me?" She said, still sobbing.

"Nothing's wrong with you, Frisch. It's their lost, not yours. It's their mistake to hurt a wonderful girl like you." Sabi ko while still hugging her.

She only cried and cried, and I let her. Hindi ko siya pipigilan dahil alam kong sa mga luha na nilalabas ng mga mata niya ngayon, yun yung sakit na nararamdaman niya ngayon. And I can feel her. I really get weak while seeing her like this.

Bumitaw na siya sa pagkakayakap sakin at dahan-dahang pinunasan ang kanyang mga luha.

"Everything will be alright." Sabi ko to comfort her.

She nodded at bumaba na siya sa kotse ko.

"Thanks." She said while forcing a smile in her face.

Everything will be alright, my princess. I'll help you mend your heart again.