Chapter 34

(Frischia's POV)

We're heading to the new bar owned by Fritz. Sobrang excited nitong kapatid ko eh. She told me that she wants to see the place, but I knew, that she was more eager to see Fritz there.

I'm now wearing a red fitted dress. It really shows my perfect curves. Backless to kaya I wore a coat for the mean time. I also curled my hair to fit my

According to my pretty innocent sister, Stasia, I do look so seductive this night. And I do agree to that. Nakalugay lang ang wavy hair ko and I wore my fabulous seductive red stilletos. In additional to that, I also add make up but not too much. Red lipstick will do.

Pagpasok namin sa loob ng bar, there were many customers already. What would I expect? Today is the opening tapos walang tao? That's impossible, right?

Tinanggal ko na ang coat ko. When the guys spotted us, they came near us and of course, compliment us especially me. We sitted in a long couch with a long table and order the foods and drinks.

"Fritz, nice choice of place, huh? The ambiance are good and everything was perfect. Good job." I complimented him dahil totoo naman eh. The place was perfectly good.

"Thanks for the compliment, Frisch. I really work hard for this." Sabi niya and smiled.

Our drinks arrived so we start drinking and chatting.

I felt the urge to pee kaya I excuse myself to them.

"Cr lang ako guys." Sabi ko and they all just nod.

As I was looking in the mirror, I realized many changes in myself. In the looks, the way I dress, and some attitude of mine that was very far from how I was before.

I guess God has a reason kung bakit niya kami pinaglayo ni Xander. I guess, one of the reason, is for me to grow up. I should not be depending to anyone.

And because of those realizations that I realized before, I'm a successful doctor now. I have my work, my credentials, my friends, family and myself. But I know that there is still something missing.

Nag ayos na rin ako konte sa sarili ko bago ako lumabas. Siyempre, I need to be always fresh and gorgeous.

When I got out of the comfort room, napansin ko na parami na ng parami ang mga tao. Lalapit na sana ako sa pwesto namin but I stop because I saw him sitting in my seat.

He's invited?

Xander's invited?

Is this a joke? Or sinadya talaga nila to. Mukhang ang saya-saya pa nga nila eh. Tsss.

I was about to walk out, but I change my mind.

Frisch, nakamove ka na. Alam mo yan. Kaya bakit ka iiwas?

That's what my conscience told me. So I chin up, and show my most seductive smile. Tingnan nalang natin kung hindi siya maglaway sa kagandahan ko.

"Oh, there she is!" Sabi nila Weign while pointing at me.

"Oh, looks like my seat is taken now hahaha. It's my pleasure to see you here, sir." I smiled and offer my hand to him para makipag shake hands.

"You're too formal, Frisch. Just call me Xander now. We're not in the office." He smiled and get my hand.

"Hahaha baka kasi tanggalin mo ako sa trabaho sir." Sabi ko and seat beside my sister.

"Ikaw, tatanggalin ko? That's way to impossible." Sabi niya and laughed. Tumawa na rin kaming lahat.

Why do I get this feeling na gantihan siya? Hahaha. It seems like, may feelings pa siya sakin. Pero I know at the end, na iiwan niya pa rin ako.

I finished drinking 3 bottles of whiskey but I'm still fine.

"Xander, let's dance?" I asked him kaya nagulat siya.

"M-me? Ah, sure." He smiled at tumayo na rin.

Pumunta kami sa dance floor and obviously, ang hot niya hahaha.

My both hands are holding his shoulders while his hands are holding my waist.

It's payback time, baby.

Hindi naman ako magaling lumandi pero base sa mga nakasalamuha ko sa States, may alam na rin ako kahit konte.

I slowly move my face near him and I felt his nervousness. Kahit sobrang lakas ng music, ramdam at rinig ko pa rin yung sobrang bilis ng heartbeat niya.

Instead of kissing him, bumulong lang ako sa kanya.

"Magreretouch lang ako." I said and wink hahaha. His reaction was so epic! Mixed reactions kasi siya. Dissapointed, embarrassed, blushing.

After he left me, he is still showing me that I have an effect on him. Ang plastic niya.

I was shocked when I saw him waiting outside the comfort room. I gave him a confused look kaya napahawak siya sa batok niya na parang nahihiya.

"Ah-eh, kanina ka pa kasi dyan. Nag-alala lang ako." He said, blushing.

He was about to leave pero hinila ko siya papasok ng comfort room. Wala namang ibang tao kaya okay lang kung akitin ko siya ngayon xD hahaha.

"W-why did you pull-----" I cut him off by kissing him aggressively.

At first, he was still in the state of shock and widen his eyes. But he suddenly replied my kisses but not as aggressive as how I did it.

I circled my both hands in his neck, while his hands are holding my waist and pulling me closer to him.

Dfq! Mukhang nasarapan ang gago xD hahaha. While he's in the middle of enjoyment and feeling the sensation, I suddenly pulled myself from the kiss.

Hahabol pa sana siya ng halik, but I pushed him hard kaya napatigil siya ng bongga.

"You're being a naughty boy now, Xander hahaha. They're still waiting for us outside." I said, seductively.

His face was so priceless! I was refraining myself from laughing, but deep inside, I'm laughing hard.

(Xander's POV)

Sh*t! You're so stupid, Xander. Napahiya ka tuloy!

I missed her so much kaya di ko napigilan yung sarili ko from kissing her hard.

I was so shock when she pulled me inside and kissed me aggressively. I didn't know that she can do that. But that was so good. Her kisses make me go so crazy!

Sayang lang kasi humiwalay siya agad! Sh*t! What am I thinking? I should respect her. Erase, erase, erase!

We headed directly to our seats after that kiss. It seems like Frisch doesn't care about it, while me, I can't get that off my mind.

"Akala namin, nalunod na kayo xD." Sabi ni Weign kaya tumawa silang lahat, even Frischia.

"Gunggong! Tawa pa!" Sabi ko at binatukan siya.