Chapter 30

(Xander's POV)

It's been a long time since I last saw her.

The girl I love for how many years until now.

I can see that she already changed. The way she dress, she caughts everyone's attention when arrived.

She got more gorgeous now. Really hot.

I was so happy to see her again after a very long time. I admit, I really missed her to death.

I'm just afraid to know if she missed me too.

I'm also afraid to know If she still loves me like the way I do.

And the one that I'm really afraid of, is to know if I still have a chance to be with her again.

Tinapos ko na lahat ng problems sa business ni daddy sa States. It's all under control, so I decided to went back home and manage our other business here in the Philippines.

Even many years passed, I still have news about Frisch. And that's the reason why I still tried my best to overcome all of my problems in States.

I know that she's coming to that bar kaya pumunta agad ako to see her. But I know that I can't let her see me. Cause there's a right time for that. And that right time, is very near.

Like Frisch, I also graduated as a doctor in States and awarded as the Summa cum laude. At first, my dad doesn't want me to be a doctor because I still have many business of ours to manage. But I convinced him because mom also owned a hospital here in the Philippines. I told him that I can be a doctor, and at the same time, manage our business too. Most of our business are also connected to medicine because my mom's a doctor.

*The next day*

I woke up early because today is the day that I will start working and managing our hospital. I felt nervous but at the same time, I'm also excited. Not only because this is my first time in work, but I will also be working with the one I love.

(Frischia's POV)

OMG! I'm so excited hahaha. I woke up early even I'm a little bit tipsy last night. Medyo nasanay na rin kasi akong uminom eh. Ganun kasi yung ginagawa ko dati para makamove on.

I'm in front of the hospital where I will be working, kaya naman nagmadali na akong humanap ng pwedeng maparking-an.

When I got out of my car, I saw that familiar car again beside my car. Tss. Pinaglalaruan na naman ba ako ng tadhana? Not funny.

As I came inside the hospital, the staffs welcomed me. Tinuro na rin sakin yung office ko pero kailangan ko pa daw puntahan yung may ari ng hospital na to. According to the staffs, he's going to discuss some matters with me.

While walking to the office of the owner, I was so nervous. Really nervous.

I knocked first before going inside.

*Tok,tok*

"Please come in." Said the owner from his office.

Pumasok na ako at medyo nahihiya pa. Nakatalikod yung swivel chair niya kaya di ko makita ang mukha niya.

"Good morning Mister?" Hindi ko siya kilala kaya tiningnan ko muna yung name plate above his table.

"Lewis." I said blankly.

After I said that, he turned to face me and I was so shock to see the person in front of me.

It's him.

The guy who ruined my life for a very long time.

The guy who broke my heart for the second time around.

The guy who left me without a word.

The guy who I loved before, Aaron Patrick Alexander Lewis.

He's back.

He smiled at me, "Good morning also, Ms. Cruz. You may sit." He said while I'm still in the midst of shock.

"Y-you? You're the owner of this hospital?" I said, pointing at him.

"Apparently, yes." Tss. Ang kapal ng mukha niya para ngumiti na parang wala siyang ginawang masama sakin.

Frisch, relax. What's the big deal if he's the owner of this hospital? You have moved on, right?

"Oh-kay." I said, take a sit and faked a smile.

"I just arrived here in the Philippines yesterday. How are you?" He asked.

"Oh, I'm fine sir." I said and smiled again.

"Stop calling me sir. You can call me Xander. Parang wala naman tayong pinagsamahan." He said and laugh.

Yeah. May pinagsamahan nga tayo. But you left me. Tsssssss!

"But you're my boss here sir. I could not call you the way we call each other back then." I said truthfully. Baka isipin pa ng iba na close kami kahit di naman.

"Okay. If you don't want that, just call me Dr. Lewis when we're at work but call me Xander if it is not necessary." He said and smiled again. Pshh, bait-baitan!

"Okay sir. Can I go now?" I said to end our conversation. I hate talking to him too long.

"Sure. See you around." He said and waved me goodbye.

Psh. Sana hindi na tayomagkita.E2%e(