8. Confussion

"Ma'am do you have anyone else I can call for you?" The lady was rushing by my bedside.

"H-harry s-styles."  I didn't care about who she called, I wanted to know how Harry was.

"Ma'am Harry's loosing a lot of blood. Harry was with you." Those were the last words I heard before I closed my eyes and let the darkness evelop me and my thoughts take over.  If now was my time to die, I can't have Liam here. It sounds bad but I don't even want to think aboyt him sitting on the end of the bed crying in his hands. Would you want the one you love to see you in pain? If me cuting hurts Liam I don't want him to see me fighting for my life and he can't do anything.  It isn't his fault, it's mine for running away. Maybe if I just faced my fear I wouldn't be here now.  I wanna see Harry.. I need to see him.  It took every ounce of me and I still couldn't open my eyes. Have you ever wanted something so bad when you don't get it you just want to throw your arms up and give up.

**2 HOURS LATER**

I heard beeping in my ears and opened my eyes. Zayn, Louis, and Niall stood at the end of the bed next to me.

"It's her fault Hazza's here."  I heard Louis whisper.

"Lou, she wasn't the one driving... I was." His voice was faint, and soft, and, and broken...

"H-harry.." I whispered but nobody heard me.

"I'm s-sooo s-s-sorry." A tear ran down my cheek as I spoke a little louder.  Louis and Niall ran over to my bed while Lou just huffed and crossed his arms. Zayn also came and stood by my bed.

"How you doin?" Zayn said in a funny voice. I tried to laugh but I was too weak. I can't talk, I can't move..

"W-w-what h-happened?" I finally used all of the energy left in me.

"You were upset and called Harry, You got in his car and now you have a broken lef and they did the surgery on your back, they though you'd never be able to walk again but... Harry. He's got a broken arm, bruiesed eye, and a bad concussion, he's lucky to be alive." Zayn blurted everything out in a slow yet fast tone. All I could do is lay there and take it all in, I can't move I can't talk. This is so frustrating. It's all my fault..

"Do you want us to call Liam?" Niall put his warm hand on mine. The tear fell down my cheek again. I nodded my head no.

"Why don't you want me here?" His voice broke.

So we'll end it there! Keep reading! I love you all! Vote, read, comment!

~Michaela<3