21. Home 'Sweet' Home.

Previously-

"You're kidding right?" Ed hit his head on the chair and Elizabeth got up and sat next to me.

"You are crazy!!!" She held back a smile.

"Crazy for you!" I winked and she giggled.

"This is going to be a long trip..." She sighed and buckled up.

**Harry's POV**

Out of all the things I thought would happen, her being asleep on my shoulder was not one of them. I expected her to be mad. Really mad. Did she know I was going to come after her? Was that her plan? I wish I knew, because if I got on this plane and I can't convince her to give me another chance my whole life is literally over. What if she really won't take me back this time, have I really screwed it up? Why is this so frustrating! I can't stop thinking about her. Currently she's fast asleep on my shoulder with little snores coming from her perfectly pink lips. Even while she's asleep she's gorgeous. I have so much to do on this trip, I'm meeting her parents and I didn't bring anything. No clothes, nothing. A sigh fell from my lips as Elizabeth shifted in the uncomfortable chair.

"Hello, welcome to California. The weather is currently 80 degrees and it's a beautiful day. Current landing time is around 4 o'clock. I hope you enjoyed your flight on Alaska Airlines and we hope to fly with you again."

I guess even when I'm not in One Direction I'm still flying everywhere. Part of me didn't want to break up because that was my job and I loved it more than anything. I wonder how Liam is doing? Maybe I should call him sometime? Can I call him? I shrugged the thought away as the plane came in contact with the ground. Thank goodness. I know I have to wake Elizabeth up, but I don't want to. I know we are going to need to talk sooner or later and I don't want our last good moment to be her asleep on my arm. I lightly shook her arm and she groaned. This girl does NOT like to be woke up.

"Babe, you gotta get up! We're here." I whispered in her ear. Her eyes opened and a big smile spread across her face.

"Really!? We're here!?" The excitement in her voice is like telling a little kid he can  have candy before dinner. It's adorable, and I need to talk to her soon before I lose her. 'You've already lost her, dumb ass.' I remind myself and frown at the thought.

"Are you okay?" She unclips her seat belt and glances at me.

"Oh. Ummm. Yea." What am I supposed to say? 'No I'm not okay, I lost the best thing that has ever happened to me in the whole world and now I don't know how to get her back?' 

"Well, lets go?" She slowly stood up and glanced at Ed who was glaring at me. I know he's not happy with me.. At all and I don't blame him. His face is bruised and she still stood up for me? Wait! She stood up for me. Does she still have that little hope that I do? Or have I ruined her and just gave her a story to look back on and feel what ever emotion? Now I really just want to talk to her! She took her bags out of the overhead bin and walked out of the plane with me hot on her heels. I also need to talk to Ed. We were pretty good friends, now I've screwed it up with him too.

"Ed. Are you sure they were going to pick us up?" She threw her head back in dissapointment. We've walked all around and they are no where to be seen.

"They said they would be. Don't forget about my pregnant girlfriend." He nudged her playfully and she laughed. I wish I was the reason she was laughing, instead I'm the one causing her heartbreak. Maybe I shouldn't of came and I should of just let her be happy. I can't really be thinking this right now. Am I going insane? I was snapped out of my thoughts as Elizabeth squeeled and took off running.

**Elizabeth's POV**

"Courtney!!!!" I squeeled and took off running.

"Liz? Is that you!!" She smiled at me and I nodded.