7. Numbers

***Liam's POV***

I let her leave.. AGAIN! She never used to just leave. Where did she go? Is she safe? Who is she with? I thought about going after her but it would only make her more mad. Maybe she went to be alone, sitting in a starbucks. That girl loves coffee. The only other thing aside from her on my mind is camp. Theysounded so excited about me coming and joing, of course I have to go through boot camp but her! Did it once, I can do it again. I sat on the couch and felt vibrations coming from my pocket. I pulled it out quickly to see if it was Elizabeth. I sighed seeing that it wasn't her and hit the ignore button. It was either a fan, or a telemarketer. I laid on the couch closing my eyes. I leave in 4 hours and my girlfriend isn't here. Maybe I should go looking for her. I ran out the door going to see if she was at Starbucks. I ran in and the smell of coffee filled my nose, ignoring the smell and asking the lady.

"Did a firl yey high, blue eyes, long hair, short shorts, and a gray sweatshirt come in here?" The lady stared at me.

"Oh my god.. You are Liam Payne!!"

"Yes I am b-"

"I've loved you foreve, you mean everything to me. My little sister loves you too but she's more a Har-"

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY DAMN GIRLFRIEND?" I pounded on the counter. The few people in the store starred at me, I just shrugged it off.

"She was sitting on the bench crying and some guy came and picked her up. But I get why she was crying now.." The young lady turned around twirling her hair and walked into the back room. Some guy? Who could it of b-

     Harry.

Don't hate me!!

~Michaela<3