17. Secrets are Revealed.

Previously-

"I'm at the star bucks by my house." I laughed and hung up. I sat on a bench and waited for him to come.. This black mustange stopped by the bench, I picked myself up and walked to the side of the car.

"Well if it isn't my little sister! I haven't seen you in ages!" His red hair was just like always and his accent was just as accenty as it could get. I rested my head on the seat and sighed.

"Hi, Ed." I whispered.

"Sooo, whatcha wanna talk about?" His smile was huge.

"Actually, now that I'm here.. I don't want to talk about it. I just want to hang out with my brother. Just for a little bit. Is that going to be a problem?" I guess that may have sounded a little bitchy.

"Liz, I'm you're brother. Of course I want to hang out. Especially after you just left us.." I opened my mouth to say something, but decided against it. That part of my past doesn't need to be brought up. But for now, lets just say Liam wasn't the only reason I moved to london...

"Lets go get pancakes!" I said as little kid as I could.

"You know. That sound perfect." I clapped my hands and smiled. When he pulled into the parking lot I quickly undid the seatbelt and ran out of the car.

"Slow down!" He walked over to me and we walked in together.

"How many?" The waitress named 'Megan' smiled and batted her eyes at Ed. I just rolled my eyes.. Like I haven't already seen enough girls gawking over Ed.. Sure he's Ed sheeran.. Sure. But I mean to me.. He's just my brother. That's all. She sat us at our table.

"If you need anything.. Anything at all. Just call for me." She winked and walked away.

"Really!? Are you serious!" I rolled my eyes looking over the menu.

"What!" He laughed putting his menu down.

"Hows Courtney?" I said in a mocking tone.

"She's.. Umm.. Liz.. I did something."

"Awe, Mr. Perfect did something wrong. What'd you do? Get her pregnant!?" I chuckled before sipping some water. He just sat there in scilence looking at me. I almost choked on the water as I looked at him.

"You.. got.. her pregnant!!" The whole restraunt looked at us.

"Liz. Sshh. I don't want anyone to know. I don't even know what to think.. She's excited!" He rubbed his face.

"I mean. You aren't?" Now I'm confussed. If you saw the way he looked at Courtney, you would wish it were you. They are really in love, so I don't understand why he's not excited.

"Just forget about it.." His face frowned.

"Ed how do I ju-"

"Just forget about it!!" He yelled slamming his fist on the table. The tears came to my eyes, I fleed from the booth and ran out the doors. I don't want pancakes anymore. I don't want to be with him. I know who I chose. I know what I want. I started running as the tears fell down my face. When I reached Liam's appartment, I tried to calm the breathing. One more deep breath in and I knocked on the door. His door opened and he smiled at me.

"Can I come in?" Another tear ran down my face. He pulled me in.

_-After the talk-_

"So we're okay?" I sniffled and fake smiled at him.

"Of course!" He went to kiss me, and I flinched.

"I'll see you later." I fake smiled again and sped out of the building. Next stop? My house. As I walked in the doors, he wrapped his arms around my waist.