13. Surprises

I slowly walked to the office where I was going to meet the girl and then show her around. I'm missing classes because of this girl.. Not a great start we're off too. I smiled at the lady in the office, but she looked me up and down like she was disgusted. I mean what if it was about Liam, are Harry and I already in the newspapers? Fuck. This sucks. I was so lost in my thought I missed the fact the girl had came in. I stood up and smiled at her.

"I'm Sarah." She didn't sound as excited.

"Hi, I'm Elizabeth."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"No way.. He did that!!" She laughed hysterically.

"Sadly, and shockingly yes!!" I feel over from laughing so hard. About a week has gone by and Sarah and I are best friends. The saying opposites attract is true. Currently we are sitting in the mall on a bench talking about the things the boys did on tour and in the xfactor.

"Soo.." She looked at me with a frown.

"I know you want to ask me about him.. Go ahead." I gave her a reasuring smile. The problem is, I don't know if I'm ready to talk about Liam. The only people that ask me about him are the paps, but they are easy to ignore. I've been able to tell that she wants to ask me about Liam and well it's time to find out, just how strong I am.

"If you aren't ready... I won't ask." She rested her hand on my knee.

"No. Go ahead." I smiled shyly.

"Soo. Were you guys really in.. love?" She swallowed hard.

"Yea, we were. He was perfect. I mean he was so sweet and kind, not to mention how gentle he was. If he ever said something that he thought made you upset he would beat him self up, he never wanted to be rude. I mean, we were together for a long time, but he left. I can't bring him back because he's doing what's right. I don't want to talk about apple because you never know who is around. We can do that at home." I smiled standing up and gathering my things putting my hood up and sighing before heading towards the back of the mall.

"Ready?" She put her hood up and looked at me. I nodded and she pushed the heavy doors open and we ran to the car. Climbing in and locking the doors and speeding home.

"Babe! I'm home!!" I sang in a high tone, throwing the keys on the table by the door.

"In the kitchen!!" He yelled to me.

"Sarah's over, are you clothed!?" I laughed.

"Don't bring her in here!!" I could tell his cheeks got a little red. I ran in the kitchen and threw my arms around him. His lips lightly pecking mine.

"Hello, gorgeous!" He kissed me again.

"Hi, naked." I giggled before running up the stairs and getting  him some clothes and running back downstairs going into the kitchen.

"Thanks babe." He smiled at me, applying the clothes. I jumped up on the counter and Harry walked over to me. I wrapped my legs around his body and rested my arms on his shoulders.

"So is Niall coming?" I whispered.

"That's what he said." He smiled to me.

"Oh good, Sarah is going to die!!" Her face when she see's Niall flashed in my head.

"I hope he likes her.." I've been planning this for a long time. If Niall doesn't like her.. It won't be very good. Sarah always talks about if she got to meet Niall she would probably pass out. I mean it's really cute, she's like.. In love. Aaa... Young love. I looked at Harry and smiled.