19. News.

Previously-

"Harry?"

"Go away.." I don't really feel like talking to a doctor right now.

"It's about Elizabeth." There is no emotion in his face and it scares the crap out of me.

"Come in."

"She's...."

"She's what?" I try not to cry. She's probably okay and nothing is wrong. We were mean't to spend the rest of our lives together. I was going to win her back and then it was all going to take place.

"She's.." He walks over and stands at the end of my bed. My nerves for this guy are over the roof. If I didn't have all these damn wires on me I'd get up and demand he tells me.

"It was a long surgery, Harry." His face still has no emotion.

"W-what are y-you sa-sa-saying." I choke the words out.

"She's going to be alright." He gives a big smile. I almost died on the inside.

"There were no problems and everything went smoothly. It was a long surgery but she's going to be able to have kids, and live a long life. Congratulations." He gives me one more smile and walks out of the door. I drop my head back onto my pillow. She's okay. I get my girl back. My eyes drift off to sleep.

**Elizabeth's POV**

As my eyes slowly open I'm in a lot of pain and I feel out of it, more than usual.

"Good afternoon, you're going to feel a little loopy and in a lot of pain." The nurse finishes up what ever she was doing. I have no words, I can't speak.

"I'm alive." I whisper to myself.

"Yes you are." She smiles at me at walks out of the door. This can't be real? I'm alive, did it work? She didn't exactly tell me if I'm okay.

"Good afternoon, Elizabeth. How are you feeling?"

"Did it work? Am I healthy again?" I ignore his question.

"Yes it did." Tears come to my eyes. I'm healthy again.

"Do I still get to have kids?" I fear the answer. I don't really need them now. But one day I wouldn't mind a little Harry running around. Just the thought makes me want to smile. Just as I was about to ask about Harry he walked into the room. I probably look terrible.

"Please tell him to leave." I whisper to the doctor. He nods and walks over to Harry. The look on his face isn't exactly heart warming. I just don't want him to see me like this. After Harry walks out of the room I look to the doctor for my answer.

"Elizabeth.. You know that there were risks. But you are a very lucky young lady. You will be able to have children. You have a long life to live!" He cheers. This is literally a dream come true. I've been dreaming about being happy and healthy since I found out I was sick. I feel terrible for sending Harry out but I don't look presentable. I don't need him changing his mind because I look hideous. I start to feel dizzy and the doctor informs me that I will feel dizzy for a while but it will go away.

"You should get some sleep, But I know who really wants to see you." He bites his lip.

"I don't.. Umm." How do I answer this?

"I'll send him in." He turns on his heals and walks out of the room. I'm left alone, and wishing the doctor hadn't left. Hospitals aren't really my thing and I don't want to be alone. When I see Harry he looks just as beautiful as always. His curls fall perfectly on his clear skin. His green eyes are sparkling and the smile on his face is priceless. I shreik and throw the blankets over my head. I hear him chuckle and climb into the bed.