Nikos

♪♪ Whenever it was painful whenever I was away, I'd miss you and I'd miss you...

From: Nikos Caprielle
To: Celestine Serenity Concepcion
Subject: I'm gonna make a promise.

My love Serenity,

It took me 3 days to read your email. Did you know that I was going crazy thinking about why I couldn't contact  you again until I read it? You could've warned me, you know.

I didn't know that the last time we were together mattered to you as much as it did to me. I have never loved you more than when you said you love me the same as I love you that night. The city lights were beautiful but you will always be more.

I didn't know what to say. Why do destiny have to make us part when it knows how much we love each other?

But I'm proud of you. You're fearless. You're not afraid of taking risks anymore.

I already miss you so much. But it's just distance, you know. Like you said, our love is the greatest. Our love is greater than time, distance, than any other thing that will come in our way.

Staying with you is too much to ask but I can visit you there, right?

I'll be praying for your father. I know how much you love him. Take all the time that you want with your family, I understand.

I'll be waiting here, love. When you come back, I'll marry you. I promise. You can already choose your wedding gown there if you want. I'm serious.

I love you,
Nikos.