Ch. 16

Quick A/N: thanks for 100+ favorites! Now continue.

Arin's POV

I quick put on a shirt since I was only wearing underwear before. It's a pink Sailor Moon tank top with Luna, but Dan won't care. Not like Jon.

I quick exit the game completely to see I still had YouTube on screen from before. I close the tabs and get a Skype notification saying TheManlyDaniel is trying to call me. I accept the call and his camera loads onto my screen.

Dan has curly hair down to his shoulders and a Transformers shirt. A tiny puberty beard laces his jawline. He has a big smile as he waves to me, who still has puffy eyes from crying. I wave back and say hi quietly. I don't know why, but I felt really shy in front of him.

"Hey, Arin. You look really nice today." He compliments me. His voice is like music to my ears. I blush an push my brown hair behind my ear.

"Thanks. You look great, too." I respond.

"Okay, enough of the bullshit. I want to know what you meant earlier." He says with a more serious tone.

"I don't know what to do, Dan. Should I break up with Jon?" I ask, tearing up again.

"Does he make you happy?"

"No."

"Do you make him happy?"

"Probably not."

"Do you want to stay with him?"

"Not really."

"I'm sorry to say it, dude. You should break up." He says blatantly. I sigh and contemplate out relationship.

"Yeah, you're right. He's probably straight." I giggle, trying to lighten the mood.

"I wouldn't know what being straight feels like." Dan laughs, continuing with my joke.

I look down towards my legs as I feel a tear of happiness slide down my cheek.

"Dan, I love you." I whisper under my breath. Dan was to busy laughing to notice what I said.

I look back up and see him smiling at the web cam.

"So, are we done here?" He asks.

"I don't want this to end."

We stayed up until 3am talking to each other about our lives. I couldn't have asked for a better friend than Dan.