Ch. 12

Text Message~

Dan: And i kind of like this girl but she's really dominant and I'm not comfortable around her. It's weird.

Arin: Name?

Dan: Julie
Made up name^

Arin: She sounds like a cutie. If you aren't comfortable, don't rush into anything you don't want to do.

Dan: I know, but she's been flirting with me for so long and I guess I like her. But I heard she's been pregnant 3 times before.

Arin: Aborted?

Dan: Yeah. I'm not that much of a sexual person.

Arin: That's hard to believe, but go on.

Dan: It's just that I don't want to loose my virginity to her. She has herpes. Idk what I see in her.

Dan: She's a sophomore.

Arin: Okay geez. I'd say no (even if I wasn't gay) but you do you boo.

Dan: I probably will say no if she asks me out. My friends are saying she'll ask me out on Friday but idk. She didn't talk to me at all in school. Maybe she saw another bbc to chase like her past 5 bfs.

Arin: Bbc?

Dan: Big black cock.

Arin: well okay then.

Dan: Sorry I watch a lot of porn. I have to learn these terms.

Arin: Good to know. But didn't you just say you aren't sexual?

Dan: Just with the girls and guys at school. They all seem normal.

Arin: fuckin normies.

Dan: never say that again lmao

Arin: lol well it's 12am for us. Don't you have school tomorrow?

Dan: Meh. I sleep in homeroom anyway.

Arin: No. you need to sleep or you won't do well in school! We can talk when you wake up in the morning.

Dan: uhh. Fine mom.

Arin: Good night, son.

Dan: don't call me son.

Arin: We did this before I don't want to recite Hamilton lyrics again. Now shut off your phone and sleep.

Dan: good night Arin.

Arin: gn

Self Promo! New story! One Blood is a vampire Rubberbang fic because I was watching old steam train episodes with them and I fell in love with the concept of them again. Hope you enjoy! Chapter one is out now!