Ch. 47

Arin's POV

"So, like, I remember when we met online and..." Dan stuttered, "...you were so rude to me. Why?" His eyes met mine and I felt my heart drop.

"I just don't really like it when people hack my server." I explain, breaking the eye contact. Dan nods and goes back to watching TV.

He has never seen Supernatural before, so I had to show him.

There was a knock at the door less than 10 minutes after.

I got up to open the door, but Ross knew where the secret key under the rock was.

Shit.

"Hey lover boys. Barry brought snacks, just like you said." Ross waltzed in and plopped next to me on the couch. A bit to close in my opinion.

Barry walked in seconds later with a bag of Doritos. He knew Nacho Cheese was my favorite, but he still got Cool Ranch.

"Hey, Dan! So great to see you!" Barry greets as he sits next to Dan. They hug and I feel a tug at my heart strings.

Jealousy

"Yeah man, it's great to finally see the people behind the screen." Dan's smile is so big. Almost the size it was when we met at the airport.

Barry and Dan whisper something. I didn't see it, but Ross just had to open his mouth.

"What are you guys saying? Drama? What did Arin do this time?" Ross laughed. I really wanted to punch him sometimes.

Did I do something?