Ch. 43

Danny's POV

"You two can go unpack." Arin's mother says while making dinner. "Avi, you get the first floor guest room. Dan takes the second."

"Thank you again!" Dad says and goes into his room.

"Arin, help me unpack." I gesture to the guest room for me. Arin nods, smiles, and runs next to me.

"Now you two stay out of trouble, got it?" His mother yells from the kitchen.

"Okay, mom!" Arin has a devious smile on his face as we run up the stairs to my room. He locks the door behind us.

"Cmon. Help me get my shit out." I laugh as Arin lies down sideways on the bed.

"Dude, I think I have a better idea." He smirks and sits up in bed to face me.

"I just got here." I say nervously. Arin crawls over to me on the bed and grabs the collar of my shirt.

His face goes next to mind as he whispers in my ear.

"Let's play some fucking video games."

"Oh. I thought you meant fuck."

"No way. Not yet."

"Haha, okay. What game?

"Pick one." Arin says, pointing at his huge shelf of games from the '90s and 2000s. I dart over and take out a random game.

"I got... Skyward Sword."

"Fuck off."

I put back Skyward Sword and take out another game.

"Sonic '06?"

"No."

I put that game back, and even I knew it was shit, so I picked out another one.

"Oh! Oh! Can we play King's Quest?!" I jump in joy. I love King's Quest.

Arin nods as he takes the game and puts it in one of his many game systems.

We sit next to each other on the bed and have a grand time playing video games.

I felt at home.

A/N: thank you guys so much for sticking with this story! I wrote this chapter in class. Lol.
Okay, bye!
-Maya🌸