Chapter 10

Hunter above
Ashton's POV
"What's up with you tonight?" Alec questions "you've been out of it all night" I look up for a minute before answering his question "I met this girl..." I say looking around nervously "and?" He questions. I look back to him and begin to speak "I... I don't know I just can get her out of my head you know, somethings up with her and I want to find out what." He starts to chuckle and I look at him with a confused face "what's so funny?" I ask him seriously "you, Ashton Marks, falling for a girl? Never thought I'd see the day" he chuckles. "I'm not falling for her... I just..." I try to find words but my mind goes blank. "You were just worrying about her, letting her take up all your thoughts, I'm sorry to say this man but you like her" he laughs. Could I like her?  I mean he's right. I have been a little out of it lately. I sigh and take a sip of my beer. "I don't know man, maybe"
______________________________________________________
Tess POV
I wake up the next morning to a large fist hitting my ribs. I cry out in pain and my hands fly to my ribs. "Get up bitch" I hear as my dads face finally comes into sight. What was he doing here, he's never here on the weekends...
"There's a girl coming over today, clean the house, and be out of the house by 6, got it?!?!" He screams at me. I nod vigorously and launch up from my bed and he leaves my room. I quickly head to the bathroom and put on an oversized all time low sweatshirt and some black skinny jeans. Then I rush out of the room and begin to clean the house. First I clean the kitchen then the bathrooms and final the living room and the hallways. After finishing it was already 5:32 so I rush out of the house and head back to my small lakeside hideout. When I get there I decide that my injures were healed up enough that I could swim without getting to hurt. So I pull off my sweat shirt and shirt, and swim in a tank top and shorts I had put on under my clothing.