Chapter 14

Tess's POV
After leaving the hideout yesterday me and Ashton said our goodbyes and I headed back to my house where my brother was already back from his mom and asleep. Now It was morning and I was in the kitchen making me and my brother breakfast before school. "Tess" my brother says sleepily, walking into the room. "Hey Luke" I smile as he walks further into the room. He stop in his place and looks at me in shock, before running up to me and hugging me. "y-your talking!!!" He says happily. "Yeah" I say smiling at his happiness,  his smile grows bigger. "Now eat your breakfast, you got school soon." I say, he nods sitting down at the counter and begins to eat. Me and him talk for awhile until having to leave for school. "See you after school, Luke" I say as we make it to the school. He waves goodbye and I take off down the street. When I get there I go right to my locker and pull out my books for 1st period. As I enter the room the only person I see was Jade. I sit next to her in the opposite desk. "Hey Tess" she says , I debate in my head rather or not I wanted to respond to her, and decide to try to surprise her. "Hey..." I drag akwardly, she looks at me with big eyes. "Did Y-you just talked to me" she stutters in shock. "Yeah... I guess" I say weirdly. Some more people start to come into the room and I immediately quit talking, jade still in shock. "Hey Tess" Ashton says as he enters the room, and sits next to me, I wave to him, due to the rest of the people in the room and he smiles back. The teacher soon comes in and we begin our lesson.